[REPORTED] Autostart procedure failing - PG Instant Action | Cold Start

Bourrinopathe

Persian Gulf map.

Instant Action mission - Cold start.

Using the autostart procedure [Win+Home] fails to start the right engine.

It's possible to manually re-start the APU and engines.

The autostart procedure works in similar missions in the Caucasus and Normandy maps.

RPM and Temp issues visible at

in this video:

Edited by Bourrinopathe

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Thanks for checking.

I've also tested an auto-generated mission in the PG map and autostart is working correctly.

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Would link to my post about this but can't find it right now.

Because of hot/cold weather the spool up time for the engines is different and the Fuel Cutoff Lever is switched to early. IIRC this could even lead to a flooded engine you need to crank start.

Linking auto startup items to conditions like engine RPM instead of static timings would instantly fix the issue.