1.5 and 2.0 Mission Editor - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-22-2016, 08:30 PM   #1
FlyGuyF119

Angry 1.5 and 2.0 Mission Editor

Well I'm slowly learning how to use more and more advanced mission editor controls.
I some what learned how to play songs in the mission by placing a tank and telling him to transmit once hes reached a way point.

"I converted the music to OGG file as suggested on another forum."

Id like to be able to play a playlist of music in the editor once the mission started without having to give the tank multiple way points to start the next song.

Is there a better way? Also what the heck is DUR at the bottom of the Advanced Way point Option for Transmit? its always on 5. what does that mean?

I tried doing Transmit message and then put a stop message then transmit then stop thinking it would finish the first then start the next.

But when I do that it just auto plays the last song that I put in the advance way point option instead of starting with the first one. "All under one way point instead of having a ton of them that have to be spaced apart for correct timing of the songs picked. HELP!
AG-51

MSI 990FXA-GD65, AMD FX-8370 Eight Core, DDR3 16Gb Ram, MSI GTX 970, ACER S271HL, 1TB SSD, Flight Stick and Throttles X-65F
FlyGuyF119 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mission editor, music