U.F.O.

Xilon_x

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone hear of a deal being struck between Heaven and the USA and Israel involving Space travel Navigation?(Someone on Earth came up with technology that Heaven wants) There might be new tech brought to Earth involving tyres that do not wear out or go flat. :D

When this deal comes through expect to see more cigar shaped SpaceShips.:lol:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

From Wiki:

In regards to the wasteland creature, an official inquiry led by the Brazilian military authorities concluded in 2010 that the Silva sisters had actually came across a homeless, mentally unstable man nicknamed "Mudinho" covered in mud, and that the military trucks were operating in their normal schedule that night.The military also stated that the alien seen in the hospital was an expectant dwarf couple.:megalol:

Edited by Void78

Heaven's tech is beyond Star Trek and Star wars.

Source?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Nothing beats Spaceballs and the power of the Schwartz.

Eagle 5 will outmaneuver any space ship from Star Trek Universe.

Top speed 16 billion m/s (89.998xL);which is not surprising,of course,

because it runs on liquid Schwartz.smartass.gif

Edited by Void78

"An official agreement makes it clear the Army wants to explore the possibility that To The Stars Academy may actually have something game-changing"

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/30498/the-army-wants-to-verify-to-the-stars-academys-fantastic-ufo-mystery-material-claims

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Source?

Tic Tac's(Gryphon) from Heaven and so is the cigar shaped SpaceShip.(Melissa347)

Source Arkangel Daniel

Once you piece together all of the information then you would know where all of the UFO's originate.

Technology includes:

Sentient Artificial Intelligence

Living Artificial Intelligence

Arkangel

Time travel

Wormhole Science

Dimension Science

Time Science

Combat chasis

Shepherds

An example is the Tungaska comet of which the SAM unit is named after. That is intercepted by a SpaceShip that releases a shaped charge nuclear bomb which cuts the comet up. Then idle time is used to teleport the debris into the Safety Dimension while leaving a few rocks to land on Earth for scientists to study.

Idle time is where a dimension goes back in time part of a second continuously which is perpendicular to normal time.

The Shepherds are SpaceShips from Heaven that maintain the rings of Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury and Uranus and all other such planets in the Universe. Some of the Shepherds are over a thousand miles long.

Clearly a SpaceShip being piloted in order to maintain the rings. Any SpaceShip entering the solar system aggressively would at first be confronted by the Shepherds.:thumbup:

But no one would do that. The comet that exploded over Russia was most likely intercepted by Heaven's Special Forces, its size would have destroyed Russia, the explosion would have been a shaped charge followed by idle time to get rid of the debris leaving a few rocks for scientists.

Edited by SUBS17

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

"An official agreement makes it clear the Army wants to explore the possibility that To The Stars Academy may actually have something game-changing"

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/30498/the-army-wants-to-verify-to-the-stars-academys-fantastic-ufo-mystery-material-claims

To The Stars Academy you say.I have had good chuckle over that one.

Army(parts of army who are controlled by private contractors)know whatever there is to be known.

4 stars generals,who were demanding info on UFOs,were told to f*** off,and now they are working with stupid younger brother of all UFO organizations out there.

Give me a break.

Now,do you really think that army's,intelligence agency's ..etc of Earth are the architects of a coverup?

My beef with governments(apart from that they exist in a first place) is their compliance with it.

What ever their motives are,they are not in our best interest.

Done on humans too:

https://www.ufoinsight.com/human-cattle-mutilation-claims/

Edited by Void78

Wrong one, this is Melissa347. SpaceShip type is a Runner:

:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

This a good one that never got the attention it deserved. This UFO was film by a crew aboard a US customs and border patrol DHC-8 Turboprop aircraft.

A good article about it here, http://www.openminds.tv/leaked-ufo-video-captured-by-homeland-security-analyzed/34616

There is no doubt that they are here.

Army,or whoever,is playing their stupid games again.

As far as i am concerned i wish that they just pack up their tent and go wherever they came from.

Edited by Void78

As far as i am concerned i wish that they just pack up their tent and go wherever they came from.

They are not playing games, they are doing appearances for HumanKind in order for people to understand that there is a high tech civilization out there. Some are Special Forces operating against Satan and witches and wiccan's. Others are doing something to help Humankind:

1/ removal of carbon monoxides from the upper atmosphere

2/ removal of debris in space from the Tungaska comet which is what Apollo 13 hit.

3/ containment of radiation from sites of contamination such as Fukishima, Chernobyl, Long Island, Wellington.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Never go full John Lear … that guy cracks me up!

What is your point?

Human/cattle mutilations happen...John Lear or not.

He believes some wild stuff and his intensity, obsession and mostly his certainty on it all makes me laugh. Apologies if my post offended you.

He believes some wild stuff and his intensity, obsession and mostly his certainty on it all makes me laugh. Apologies if my post offended you.

No worries.I do not get offended,because i don't take my self too seriously.

It was just a question on my part.

You do realize that same thing that you said about John,can apply to you from the perspective of the majority.

For example:

Delta 59R believes some wild stuff(UFOs and little green man) and his intensity, obsession and mostly his certainty on it all makes me laugh.:smilewink:

Luckily,majority is always wrong.

Haha! O yeah I'm sure, but if they have one listen to John the rest of us become mild and measured by comparison. :) PS I hope I don't imply too much certainty in my posts. I aim for very strong suspicions.. ;)

What is your point?

Human/cattle mutilations happen...John Lear or not.

Sentient Alien races do not mutilate cattle, it is witches and wiccan's who do this. Sentient Alien races do not abduct people either, that is the work of witches and wiccan's as well.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

And then there's Subs :p

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2