F/A-18C Lot 20 Liveries WIP / Discussion

SkateZilla

Private skin for the squad fellows, quite straightforward with the template, THANKS :thumbup: .

attachment.php?attachmentid=187260&stc=1&d=1528716980

attachment.php?attachmentid=187261&stc=1&d=1528716980

S!

Screen_180611_130324.thumb.png.29fcac860418f19343a977e2f3d5a1c9.png

Screen_180611_130408.thumb.png.cbba72cdcc19fd973d1ebcdcc2d428cb.png

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

My first skin (still VIP, need some tuning).

Partly fictional. It's F/A-18A in real life.

FA18C_NASA850.thumb.jpg.24a8a528ce2b43eeda33f3ec72933a77.jpg

Win10, I7-7700K, 32GB, RTX-3080Ti, 3xSSD (System, DCS and one more), VKB Gunfighter MCG Pro, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar, Saitek X-55, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, MSFF2, G-940, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH MFP, TrackIR-5 + TrackClip Pro, DELL 21:9 Monitor

Any news on the Centennial of Naval Aviation skins?

A recent PM from the author stated once he's finished up the Swiss skins, he will look a the centennial ones, maybe 2-3 more weeks.

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

There's already some pretty good ones uploaded already.

I was just seeing if you where gonna upload yours I uploaded mine yesterday I just thought the more the merrier you know?

Would be more than happy to share the tail decals with you if you wanted I made some for 800 squadron 892 which I made from scratch and 899.

Edited by Miasma

yeah i know that, im advanced user of photoshop, and yes obviusly i have a dds plugin from nvidia, What I meant was that you can't delete that mark because it's a non-editable dds layer so far, we'll see what ED does about it because that mark you leave when you delete the pylon is something coarse and unpleasant to look at, but hey thanks mate for your oipinion,

De todas maneras hablemos en español ya que no soy guiri xD ehhehe

:lol::lol::lol: :thumbup:

S!

P.D.: hablemos pues, pero también es una derferencia hacia el resto. Escribir en otros idiomas conversaciones privadas en el foro principal queda un poco feo.

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

I was just seeing if you where gonna upload yours I uploaded mine yesterday I just thought the more the merrier you know?

Would be more than happy to share the tail decals with you if you wanted I made some for 800 squadron 892 which I made from scratch and 899.

It's fine dude.. sorting out the checkering on the rudder for 801 NAS.. Apart from that they'll have no other sqn markings. :joystick:

Might the same thing I did with the harriers and have boat codes on the fin. :pilotfly:

P.S. they are awesome. Great work. :thumbup:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

It's fine dude.. sorting out the checkering on the rudder for 801 NAS.. Apart from that they'll have no other sqn markings. :joystick:

Might the same thing I did with the harriers and have boat codes on the fin. :pilotfly:

P.S. they are awesome. Great work. :thumbup:

Thanks mate looking forward to seeing yours. Big fan of your harrier ones. You thinking of doing a fictional cats and traps RN carrier to go with the hornet like your Hermes?

I went with a more modern theme with mine was toying with the idea of changing all the warning decals etc for the high visibility ones but decided against it because if the navy bought american jets these days they would probably keep them the same as a rule as well. Just added red lines around the fire extinguisher points and a couple of other minor bits.

I was having trouble getting checkered for 801 looking right so I gave up. I am going to change the nose cones to dark sea grey instead of black to keep them more in line with the last see harrier FA2's

Yeah I have just stuck with ark royal boatcodes for the time being might change the font but can't find the right one.

the low vis ones need more work but I just thought I would get uploaded what I had for the time being.

Do you by any chance have any danger explosive release warning triangle's preferably the same as the ejection seat one i used I can't find them anywhere.

Edited by Miasma

Will have a look for the decols.

EDIT: try this https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QuLgTnRqOKHyA44ZA5MiLuIaik_kImC2

I asked for the plans of the binned CVA01 from the 70's but not heard back. Might modify Hermes and make her bigger and better or something. But I still need to update the textures more.

If i go the dynamic boat codes on the tail [like my harrier ones] then it can't have numbers.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Artboard.thumb.jpg.1041e4597fc781a109925071f72aca02.jpg

Finished my hand drawn vector image of the Dambusters eagle.

Planning on vectors wherever I can to give the crisp sharp images these birds deserve :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Creator of:

F-18C VFA-195 "Dambusters" 1998 CAG Livery

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=213788

F-18C VFA-195 "Dambusters" July 2001 CAG Livery

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=215950

Pilot avatars for DCS Logbook

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=221160

How to make a DCS A-10C Panel

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=65998

Will have a look for the decols.

EDIT: try this https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QuLgTnRqOKHyA44ZA5MiLuIaik_kImC2

I asked for the plans of the binned CVA01 from the 70's but not heard back. Might modify Hermes and make her bigger and better or something. But I still need to update the textures more.

If i go the dynamic boat codes on the tail [like my harrier ones] then it can't have numbers.

Thanks for searching but the explosive release wasnt in there cheers all the same.

Shame you didnt hear back because that would be awesome im just imagining a 70's cats and traps CVA01 with phalanx etc bolted on.

Will be intresting to see what Razbams stuff is like once finished will be cool to see Type 42's in game even if they only are the stumpys.

shame thats its not possible to do both at the moment.

Where can I download this cool Blue-White NASA skin?

I will upload it next week.

Win10, I7-7700K, 32GB, RTX-3080Ti, 3xSSD (System, DCS and one more), VKB Gunfighter MCG Pro, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar, Saitek X-55, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, MSFF2, G-940, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH MFP, TrackIR-5 + TrackClip Pro, DELL 21:9 Monitor

Israeli Skin with correct colors and marks like the Sufa Squadron

lhisVbE.png

HDaupVv.png

hgxdDUK.png

3FsfsUx.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------