Feedback on threads here and in the defect section

deadpool

Just a bit of feedback for the moderators of this forum, without any emotion attached to it:

It would be nice to see the same level of engagement and reaction time in the defects portion of this forum than when it comes to closing threads in the F-16 forum where people give into their sadness and disappointment (that I think should be understood by all involved here).

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

Just a bit of feedback for the moderators of this forum, without any emotion attached to it:

It would be nice to see the same level of engagement and reaction time in the defects portion of this forum than when it comes to closing threads in the F-16 forum where people give into their sadness and disappointment (that I think should be understood by all involved here).

I concur.

My guarantee: if my first two bombs don't destroy you, the next one's free

F-16C | FC3 | Persian Gulf

I agree. They closed that thread afraid that we would raise the fact that they promised to keep one team dedicated to the F-16 development throughout, but failed (again!) to keep their words. Long before the bug fixing, the F-16 team was already diverted to the F-18. The changelogs speak for themselves.

As mentioned on discord, focus is currently on bug fixing, work is not suspended.

When we have news about progress we will share it.

thanks

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

Please guys.

If this thread ends up about that topic instead it's going to be closed again.

I meant it honestly when I posted this and would like some response.

So far sadly the thread was just moved to the wish list part of them forum without comment.

And I am not trying to interpret that as an act of satire.

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline