Where is this spot on the skin?

RaTzo

Does anyone know where this spot is on the texture template?

It seems to be a block that fits between F18C_1_DIFF and F18C_2_DIFF.

I'm trying to connect the white bits but I can't find this very nondescript patch that sits on both sides of the aircraft.

gu0cI1h.jpg

F-14B, A-10C,F-18C Lot 20, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, Spitfire LF Mk IX, F-15C, Mig-29, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf

i9 9900k 5.0GHz, 32GB RAM, 1080Ti, Rift S, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Dual Monitors 4K & 1080

Every Day, Someone Uses Cute Krispy Snacks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don’t know where that spot is, but I recognize the logo...and serial number. Looking forward to seeing the finished skin! :)

:)

I've got it (and the one other side) narrowed down. It looks better than I expected it to and is almost finished. Will be putting it up in the user files section.

F-14B, A-10C,F-18C Lot 20, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, Spitfire LF Mk IX, F-15C, Mig-29, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf

i9 9900k 5.0GHz, 32GB RAM, 1080Ti, Rift S, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Dual Monitors 4K & 1080

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In case anyone else wants to know where these tiny spots are they are blocks of white circled in orange in this crop of the lower right corner of F18C_1_DIFF

I found them by marking the entire file with squares of different solid colors and I just kept narrowing it down until I could find them.

4nt7ihf.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 months later...
In case anyone else wants to know where these tiny spots are they are blocks of white circled in orange in this crop of the lower right corner of F18C_1_DIFF

I found them by marking the entire file with squares of different solid colors and I just kept narrowing it down until I could find them.

4nt7ihf.jpg

Thats what I was afraid of. I just started my own skin and I was wondering the easiest way to cross-references the DDS 2D files to the 3D model.....ugh :(

ASUS Strix Z490-E, i7-10700K, Corsair Vengeance 32GB Ram 3200MHz, ASUS Strix RTX3080, Corsair 465X case

32" 4K, TM Warthog Stick/Throttle, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Winwing Combat and Takeoff panels, Rift S, Tobii Eye Tracker 5