Is it a bird? Is it a super bird?

Dolphin887

Worst marketing in the history of mankind!

If you like your developer, you can keep your developer. ;)

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

Honestly it could be the greatest trolls on the entire internet. Video looks low quality and cockpit can probably be made in a month by a single guy, never mind a team. I mean you can literally see the record timer on the top right of some parts in the vid lol

They say its a test bed for better WWII prop tech:

http://leatherneck-sim.com/support/christen-eagle-ii-faq/

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

af3BQWH.gif

P.S. I will buy this only if it's free... ;)

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Congratulations for the release! Every module is welcome, but let me say I feel trolololled like my ex girlfriends were able to do

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

I wonder what price point they'll set?

I question its longevity. What "campaign" can you really have when all you can do is fly through varying layouts of hoops? What plane could it possibly fly alongside with in multiplayer?

If I want an unarmed prop plane for acrobatics the TF-51D comes free,

Would like to see:

Panavia Tornado

Panther AS565

English Electric Lightning.

I question its longevity. What "campaign" can you really have when all you can do is fly through varying layouts of hoops? What plane could it possibly fly alongside with in multiplayer?

The Q&A said $29.99. a total rip off

29.99 $

af3BQWH.gif

P.S. I will buy this only if it's free... ;)

Wouldn't even waste the SSD space, personally.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

exactly!

I don't see why there's so much anger, think of the revenue generated by civ people coming to DCS. For me DCS is first and foremost about flying, i have come to love its attention to detail so much that i can't fly any other sim, it just doesn't feel right. Is it a combat simulator? Heck yeah! but that shouldn't get in the way of non combat aircraft getting a FM that is second to none.

• Like 1