160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The labels were on the whole time?!!! Don't know what to say, but thanks for turning them off now.

Once more the issue with the AWACS for the MiG-15 and the F-86. We really need that, guys.

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

No, just for a few days I believe

Do you believe or do you know?! All we know is that they've turned them off. That's it.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Can you guys add some SU-25A's?

Please!

Su-25A's and A-10A's fit the scenario perfectly. Much better than the A-10C and SU-25T

These aircraft are underrepresented on most DCS servers.

Adding these would make an already great server even better imo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@ ACG:

Many wishes have been posted and many things players would like to see change. Adding the MiG-15 and th F-86 was one thing we're thankful for. Applying AWACS to them would simply complete it.

Changing the season and adding some dynamic weather to it would also be great which some players have mentioned before.

I/we just hope you guys would consider our humble requests to simply modify the server more and more.

The server seems to crash sometimes and comes back only after some hours.

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

@ ACG:

Many wishes have been posted and many things players would like to see change. Adding the MiG-15 and th F-86 was one thing we're thankful for. Applying AWACS to them would simply complete it.

S!

I was in there earlier today in the Sabre and was receiving AWACS on Ch 1

I was in there earlier today in the Sabre and was receiving AWACS on Ch 1

Ah ok! Gotta check out the MiG-15 then and see if the same applies to it. Thanks for the info!

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

No mods are included on the Server.

I moved the Korea fighters to other airfields where they can engage each other without having to face 3rd gen planes.

I wish you hadn't! I've had my kills in the MiG-15 on some F-5's. It's a lot of fun. Now it's gone :( besides there are only 2-3 players flying these modules if at all at the same time so they'd be left with nothing to do up in the north.

- I still don't see AWACS working for the MiG-15 (unless I've missed something). It seems to be working for the F-86 though as posted above.

- Can you maybe just change the season or the weather so we experience a different environment? It's winter and all snowy here i Germany :)

Thanks for this cool server!

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Hello, could you set up stronger air defenses around Sotchi, some f5 fly at very low altitude and we straff 30 seconds after takeoff, not even time to configure our weapon, in FPS games it is called a camper, do That these people do not pollute your server please and thank you again

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No mods are included on the Server.

I moved the Korea fighters to other airfields where they can engage each other without having to face 3rd gen planes.

I don't think it was a good idea either. And now I have to fly 20 minutes to get to the bullseye. Also, it appears that the Sabre's radio is not tuned to AWACS anymore.

A request to all players on the server: Please, ID the damn plane before shooting! 7 times out of 10 I fly the Sabre I'm shot down by some retard in an F5. I can't understand how people who can memorize checklists to start the F5 and can fly it in combat are too dumb to tell a Sabre from a MIG-21. :mad:

I don't think it was a good idea either. And now I have to fly 20 minutes to get to the bullseye. Also, it appears that the Sabre's radio is not tuned to AWACS anymore.

A request to all players on the server: Please, ID the damn plane before shooting! 7 times out of 10 I fly the Sabre I'm shot down by some retard in an F5. I can't understand how people who can memorize checklists to start the F5 and can fly it in combat are too dumb to tell a Sabre from a MIG-21. :mad:

Guilty as charged, it is really hard to tell them apart mind. But yeah now I'm much more reluctant to fire until I have a firm id. It might be worth putting something in the briefing about getting a firm id before firing!

It's the similarity to the Mig-15 thats the problem, but yeah is an issue I confess

+1

Yeah I've mentioned that before. I don't know why they did that! No one ever complained about the MiG-15/F-86 being involved over bulls. It's simply fun so I hope they put it back the way it was and instead just focus on our issues like the AWACS for the MiG-15 and the F-86 or maybe changing the season and make it all snowy etc. Many players have been posting that but they don't change it. Due to lagging issues?! No idea

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Are you guys gonna update the server to 1.5.6 and add the Viggen to it?! The server will simply go crazy and be filled with players!!!

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments