-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-  

160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

Any chance we can get the server restarted for some Sunday evening action? :)

It's the dead of night with no AWACS right now. Not much happening.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been dropping into the ACG TeamSpeak server looking for Pitti to reset..he hasn't been on

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

I've been dropping into the ACG TeamSpeak server looking for Pitti to reset..he hasn't been on

Pitti and folks usually fly a CloD campaign about this time, every Sunday. (Unless they're on break).

Edited by javelina1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Ok had Pitti restart the server but it crashed 10 minutes in

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

Shame...

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

You can reach Pitti on the ACG TeamSpeak server...maybe he can reset again

To Alpenwolf....is there a target waypoint provided for say the Bk90 ? in this mission

ya..the Viggens cluster munition needs a target waypoint, maybe along the tree line where the reds are. no big deal the reds are spread out would probs not hit anything anyway ;)

The glide-clusterbomb, which doesn't work yet but in future it should in multiplayer

@pipe, you could set your own target points

Sniped thx razo+r crap forgot that its not working in mp. Didnt really ever think of setting my own waypoints...

The glide-clusterbomb, which doesn't work yet but in future it should in multiplayer

@pipe, you could set your own target points

WP For all strikers or just the Viggen?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I'm guessing for viggen only to use its stand off munitions. Don't know how to add way points on my as a client

Are you able to restart server now Alpenwolf

I'd just like to say how much I appreciate this server. It's the very best server to fly the Mig-21, F-5 and the Viggen and I'm always dissappointed when it's not up.

It's no fun flying a Mig against F-15s only to be downed by an AIM-120 just minutes after take-off.

I look forward to all the bugs being ironed out and the server being reset automatically.

I'd just like to say how much I appreciate this server. It's the very best server to fly the Mig-21, F-5 and the Viggen and I'm always dissappointed when it's not up.

It's no fun flying a Mig against F-15s only to be downed by an AIM-120 just minutes after take-off.

I look forward to all the bugs being ironed out and the server being reset automatically.

+ 100%

A new mission is available: Phone_Booth_MiG21_F5_AJS37

Red bases: Mozdok (main airbase), Beslan (secondary), FARP Yunga

Blue bases: Mineralnye Vody (main airbase), Nalchik (secondary), FARP Dallas

The struggle between the Red and Blue nations over the Caucasus region continues after the battle for Maykop (previous mission). This time the fight is on the northern eastern front around Mozdok (Red) and Mineralnye Vody (Blue).

Notes:

- Nukes for the MiG-21 are disabled.

- Spawn at Beslan/Nalchik only after the enemy's ground forces are eliminated (see Red/Blue task). Both Beslan and Nalchik are surrounded by the enemy's ground units (light APC's and infantries - no tanks - great scenario for Mi-8 and UH-1 pilots) and they must be destroyed so you can operate from there. If you spawn before destroying the enemy's ground units they'll simply kill you immediately (late activation is disabled).

In addition there are 2 comm arrays; one belongs to the Red team and the other to the Blue team. They're within 20-25 km from Mozdok/Vody (check out the briefing in the mission once online). Destroying the comm array will blind the enemy's GCI. Yes, GCI and JTAG are included.

Combined Arms: There are 2 available APC units on each side that you can drive to help your strikers/helicopters with freeing Beslan(for Red)/Nalchik(for Blue).

Look for it and post any problems so I can fix them immediately.

S!

Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Great! Can't wait to try it.

Agreed..thanks Alpenwolf!

A new mission is available: Phone_Booth_MiG21_F5_AJS37

Red bases: Mozdok (main airbase), Beslan (secondary), FARP Yunga

Blue bases: Mineralnye Vody (main airbase), Nalchik (secondary), FARP Dallas

The struggle between the Red and Blue nations over the Caucasus region continues after the battle for Maykop (previous mission). This time the fight is on the northern eastern front around Mozdok (Red) and Mineralnye Vody (Blue).

Notes:

- Nukes for the MiG-21 are disabled.

- Spawn at Beslan/Nalchik only after the enemy's ground forces are eliminated (see Red/Blue task). Both Beslan and Nalchik are surrounded by the enemy's ground units (light APC's and infantries - no tanks - great scenario for Mi-8 and UH-1 pilots) and they must be destroyed so you can operate from there. If you spawn before destroying the enemy's ground units they'll simply kill you immediately (late activation is disabled).

In addition there are 2 comm arrays; one belongs to the Red team and the other to the Blue team. They're within 20-25 km from Mozdok/Vody (check out the briefing in the mission once online). Destroying the comm array will blind the enemy's GCI. Yes, GCI and JTAG are included.

Combined Arms: There are 2 available APC units on each side that you can drive to help your strikers/helicopters with freeing Beslan(for Red)/Nalchik(for Blue).

Look for it and post any problems so I can fix them immediately.

S!

Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments