Normandy Map Discussion - Page 130 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-23-2017, 12:55 PM   #1291
leafer
Veteran

Reputation power: 74
leafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to behold

Wow. It's been a long time and I sort of lost interest along the way but this is crazy awesome.
Old 02-28-2017, 08:00 PM   #1292
Raven68

Reputation power: 28
Raven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to Raven68

Map live stream delayed yet again...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...5&postcount=94

I do wonder now that GA is working on the trailer to promote the pre-purchase are we looking at another month for an announcement??

Intel i5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz
Asus P8Z77-V LK Mobo
Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3
Geforce GTX 970 4096MB (Assume the latest driver version),
Windows 10 Professional
TrackIR 5
Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Last edited by Raven68; 02-28-2017 at 08:06 PM.
Raven68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:18 PM   #1293
MegOhm_SD

Reputation power: 13
MegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven68 View Post
Map live stream delayed yet again...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...5&postcount=94

I do wonder now that GA is working on the trailer to promote the pre-purchase are we looking at another month for an announcement??
I take this as it just means we are getting very close to pre-purchase.

We have four more weeks to go to the end of Q1.

The goal was By the End of Q1...Correct?

Why expect it earlier that that?

The trailer will no doubt be awesome.

Trailer will probably come in the next week or so, if not earlier with Pre-purchase following closely.

If Wags says "Awesome Trailer" I believe he has already previewed some of it.

I have faith We will be installing the Normandy module by March 31st, the official end of Q1.

Anything earlier is a bonus.
Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Test Bench, ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 65" Samsung 4k 8 Series, Oculus Rift!, Win 10

Last edited by MegOhm_SD; 02-28-2017 at 08:31 PM.
MegOhm_SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:07 PM   #1294
Raven68

Raven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegOhm_SD View Post
I take this as it just means we are getting very close to pre-purchase.
My hope is for this week

Quote:
We have four more weeks to go to the end of Q1.

The goal was By the End of Q1...Correct?
If this is true, based on the trend of pre-purchase lasting a month, there will need to be an announcement in this weekends news.

Quote:
Why expect it earlier that that?
I honestly don't expect it any earlier.

The trailer will no doubt be awesome.

Quote:
Trailer will probably come in the next week or so, if not earlier with Pre-purchase following closely.
How fast can GA crank out a trailer? My hope he has been working on it for some time and putting the finishing touches for this weekend!

Quote:
If Wags says "Awesome Trailer" I believe he has already previewed some of it.
All of GA's trailers have been A1! I don't expect the quality to drop with this one either.

Quote:
I have faith We will be installing the Normandy module by March 31st, the official end of Q1.
I hope you're right sir.

Quote:
Anything earlier is a bonus.
ED has surprised us before. Maybe we can get a pre-purchase with a release 2 weeks afterwards!

Intel i5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz
Asus P8Z77-V LK Mobo
Windows 10 Professional
TrackIR 5
Old 02-28-2017, 09:13 PM   #1295
9./JG27 DavidRed+
Posting Rights Revoked

Reputation power: 0
9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice

Well if we dont see the pre purchase button by this friday, then i think the release will be delayed considering that pre purchase usually starts a month prior to release...
Personally i would prefer to see the livestream and see how its really looking and also running performance wise than to watch a fancy trailer...

Nevertheless it seems its getting closer and two weeks could acutally mean something soon
9./JG27 DavidRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:51 PM   #1296
Thunderchiff

Reputation power: 4
Thunderchiff is on a distinguished road

Please don't delay it.
Thunderchiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:57 PM   #1297
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 105
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Only thing delayed is the stream...

SiThSpAwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 11:27 PM   #1298
Vitormouraa

Reputation power: 51
Vitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Yeah, but I was excited to see the stream!

SplashOneGaming is a community of viewers, players, and content creators built on combat flight simulation. Flowing through our veins is years of flight simulation experience in a multitude of different platforms. We welcome and encourage all of you to join us, whether you are seasoned or green, looking to learn, teach, or just trying to find someone to fly with.
Discord
Website

Last edited by Vitormouraa; 02-28-2017 at 11:56 PM.
Vitormouraa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 11:47 PM   #1299
Phantom88

Reputation power: 33
Phantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to all

Sounds like we're getting very close.......Can't wait to see GA's trailer.

Patrick
Phantom88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:10 AM   #1300
Raven68

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Soooooooo it sounds like the map is on schedule. How about a time frame for a release then?

Intel i5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz
Asus P8Z77-V LK Mobo
Windows 10 Professional
TrackIR 5