Normandy Map Discussion - Page 127 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-22-2017, 11:44 AM   #1261
watermanpc

Reputation power: 14
watermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, now I see what you mean, maybe you are right, it would be nice
-ULTRA Weathered F-5 skin here
-Increased Heat Blur distance and quality here
watermanpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 11:48 AM   #1262
Einherjer

Reputation power: 9
Einherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the rough

I think the first one is earlier in the morning, the second later , but I can be wrong
Einherjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 12:16 PM   #1263
bart

Reputation power: 9
bart is a jewel in the roughbart is a jewel in the roughbart is a jewel in the roughbart is a jewel in the roughbart is a jewel in the roughbart is a jewel in the roughbart is a jewel in the roughbart is a jewel in the rough

Lots of ripe wheat/corn fields in the second screen shot so could be July/August, first one has green fields but the trees are in full leaf so hard to tell.

Stunning detail in both shots though. This map looks fantastic.
i7-3960 six core Extreme overclocked to 4.0Ghz, 16GB ram 1600MHz DDR3 Quad channel, 1x 256GB and 1x 512GB 850 Pro SATA 6GB/s Samsung SSD's, 4GB GTX 980, Windows 7. HOTAS Warthog, Saitek combat rudder pedals, Oculus Rift CV1.

.................................................. ........................................................................ ...........................
bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 12:21 PM   #1264
Vitormouraa

Reputation power: 43
Vitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to behold

Where did you get those two pics PicksKing?

SplashOneGaming is a community of viewers, players, and content creators built on combat flight simulation. Flowing through our veins is years of flight simulation experience in a multitude of different platforms. We welcome and encourage all of you to join us, whether you are seasoned or green, looking to learn, teach, or just trying to find someone to fly with.
Discord
Website
Vitormouraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 12:22 PM   #1265
NRG-Vampire
Veteran

Reputation power: 41
NRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einherjer View Post
I can be wrong
probably grass color means nothing coz texture color of the superficial layer (farmlands/fields here) influences the grass color above

and in other seasons not only the grass color should change but the color of the whole vegetation (trees mainly)

Last edited by NRG-Vampire; 02-22-2017 at 12:26 PM.
NRG-Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 12:24 PM   #1266
PicksKing

Reputation power: 10
PicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitormouraa View Post
Where did you get those two pics PicksKing?
Facebook. There were 10 others. I linked them all to the normandy screenshot thread.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=181331

Gainward GTX 1070 | i5 2500K@4.6Ghz | 16GB Corsair 1333 MHz | Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 | Samsung SSD 250GB
PicksKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 12:42 PM   #1267
Blech

Reputation power: 8
Blech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

I hope there will be a filter like "WW2 units only" and no speculation ala "Unit xyz" - what are you ?
Blech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 12:44 PM   #1268
Vitormouraa

Vitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicksKing View Post
Facebook. There were 10 others. I linked them all to the normandy screenshot thread.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=181331
Thank you PicksKing, I missed that one.

SplashOneGaming is a community of viewers, players, and content creators built on combat flight simulation. Flowing through our veins is years of flight simulation experience in a multitude of different platforms. We welcome and encourage all of you to join us, whether you are seasoned or green, looking to learn, teach, or just trying to find someone to fly with.
Discord
Website
Old 02-22-2017, 03:51 PM   #1269
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 98
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermanpc View Post
EDIT: Also, I noticed a very high level of purple tint in shadowed areas which looks a bit too much, but only in some pics, others look perfect so I hope that excesive purple tint is not in the final version.
Are you monitors colour calibrated to industry standards?

SiThSpAwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 03:58 PM   #1270
Vitormouraa

DCS has a lot of blueish color, especially the 2.5. However I don't think it's a problem..

Discord
Website