Normandy Map Discussion - Page 119 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-15-2017, 09:43 PM   #1181
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 102
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicksKing View Post
I read somewhere England will have less details than Normandy.
Well, maybe a bit less detail. Still looks great.
Yeah, I was even pleasantly surprised at how detailed it looks when I first saw it.

SiThSpAwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:53 PM   #1182
uboats
ED Tester / ED Moderator

Reputation power: 33
uboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to all

nice details, i like this new grass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities, Scripts, etc

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 2TB SSD + 1TB HDD |
| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |
uboats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:21 PM   #1183
Raven68

Reputation power: 28
Raven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to Raven68

As I sit here at work, clutching myself like an addict suffering from withdrawal issues. I say to to ED please announce the release of this map already! It's about to over ripen!!
All kidding aside I am very please with how this map is coming along!

Intel i5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz
Asus P8Z77-V LK Mobo
Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3
Geforce GTX 970 4096MB (Assume the latest driver version),
Windows 10 Professional
TrackIR 5
Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals
Raven68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:27 PM   #1184
9./JG26_Brigg

Reputation power: 3
9./JG26_Brigg has a spectacular aura about9./JG26_Brigg has a spectacular aura about9./JG26_Brigg has a spectacular aura about9./JG26_Brigg has a spectacular aura about

awesome thanks wags
9./JG26_Brigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:55 PM   #1185
Buzzles

Reputation power: 14
Buzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really nice

Cripes, if that's the new "low detail" going on within ED, Caucausus 2.0 is going to look swish.

England does look good though, very much English countryside.
Buzzles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:18 PM   #1186
hughlb

Reputation power: 4
hughlb has a spectacular aura abouthughlb has a spectacular aura abouthughlb has a spectacular aura abouthughlb has a spectacular aura about

I was expecting just a few green polygons for England, so this is a pleasant surprise
| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | LG 43UD79-B | Gainward Phoenix 1070 GLH | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VKB Gunfighter MK1 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

hughlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:09 AM   #1187
DefaultFace

Reputation power: 4
DefaultFace is on a distinguished road

I agree with the others here. If this is 'low detail' I can't really tell. Awesome work ED.

Also, what Raven said. Release it already!

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS
DefaultFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:51 AM   #1188
Krupi

Reputation power: 9
Krupi is a jewel in the roughKrupi is a jewel in the roughKrupi is a jewel in the roughKrupi is a jewel in the roughKrupi is a jewel in the roughKrupi is a jewel in the roughKrupi is a jewel in the rough

Well that is not what I was anticipating, thanks ED it looks like home

Project IX Cockpit
Krupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:16 AM   #1189
NeilWillis
Veteran

Reputation power: 22
NeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of light

England looks superb - makes me feel homesick - and I'm in England already!

All we need now is the pre-purchase announcement...
NeilWillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:37 AM   #1190
Basco1

Reputation power: 9
Basco1 is a jewel in the roughBasco1 is a jewel in the roughBasco1 is a jewel in the roughBasco1 is a jewel in the roughBasco1 is a jewel in the roughBasco1 is a jewel in the rough

Agreed.........ready to pay now !
Windows 10 Home/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 8GB Graphics/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog/MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4.
Basco1 is offline   Reply With Quote