A sneak peak of .. Leavu3

it's a band-aid for bad SA.......

Okay, just stop posting. You can't even present a legitimate reason or argument for why you consider it cheating. You're just throwing out broad generalizations and misdirection because you know that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You are literally saying over and over and over again: "It's cheating. It's a band-aid for SA. If you use this, you are a cheater."

I could make that argument about anything people use in addition to DCS. It's not fair that some users have a HOTAS. The game had keyboard controls, and anyone using a HOTAS has unfair control over their aircraft.

It's not fair that people use Teamspeak to communicate with their wingmen, because I don't have friends who play DCS so I have no wingmen or Teamspeak.

It's not fair that people use TrackIR to look around while I have to use my mouse. I have to give up control of my aircraft and they don't.

You're making a pretty poor case for your argument, but at least you're making it consistently :megalol::megalol::megalol:

Let me ask you this. Where do you think this mod gets the information it displays on it's RWR? The server or the client?

• Like 1

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, you fail to make any point that its cheating. You just keep repeating yourself as though quantity of your statements equals quality. It doesnt modify or change any gamefiles. It doesnt access any information that isnt already available and displayed to you. Have you even used the mod man?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

In a public mp server that is pvp everyone has the same limitations of their aircraft, sensors and weapons depending on what aircraft they use. There is no confusion here. Teamspeak servers are set up for communication and the playing field is well known for everyone who joins.

Now when people decide that the performance of their aircraft, speed of their missiles or amount of info their sensors tell them is not good enough and decide to make a mod to make them go faster, make their missiles hit more or make their sensors see more this is known as hacking the game to suit their own desires outside the sim restrictions.

To use other peoples radar information and get this simulated on your own radar screen is no different to making your own missiles fly further or aircraft fly faster.

Now doing this amongst like minded groups on a dedicated server that states such game changes is all good, but when you start venturing into public servers using game changing hacks against unsuspecting players then that is taking liberties too far. When you're getting your head pecked about something by so many it is a sign to take notice.

• Like 1

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Olde, you may have some valid points to make to be fair, but have you ever evaluated the way you express yourself? I know your not young, The attitude you portray is much like a young street thug, who just needs the right guidance to get him to become a more respectable person. Your past that point, you are who you are, and will likely never change your disposition. That's your prerogative. I have learned just from dealing with you on the 104th that it is useless to ty and communicate with you civilly, even after the admins had to speak to you, it just made you worse. Your not worth it to me. Like I said, I cant dispute SOME of the points you are attempting to broadcast, but allow me to try again and give you some advice,, be more mature and respectful,,, you would be surprised to see how many people that would be willing to have a respectful debate with you. Anything outside of that is just garbage. Your just causing problems otherwise. Please, think about it at the very least,, take a breath and try and rationalize,, it will make you a better person, and people would have more respect for you,,, its not to late.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

The problem is, you again make wild analogies. Sharing information is like increasing the range of missiles? No. Not even close to the same thing. One system shares information. Your example changes performance value. Your example is piss poor. All of the head peckers are making assumptions that arent true, have little or wrong information on how the mod works and even less factual data. What percentage of players use teamspeak? Tell me. Are you assuming or do you have raw data? Your assumptions make your argument invalid.

Again you call it a "game changing hack" which assumes that it is. You fail to demonstrate any compelling argument for that case whatsoever. Your claims are misinformed, anecdotal, and lacking any data or evidence. In the real world, we call that Conjecture. It's worthless in any forum that matters.

Now when people decide that the performance of their aircraft, speed of their missiles or amount of info their sensors tell them is not good enough and decide to make a mod to make them go faster, make their missiles hit more or make their sensors see more this is known as hacking the game to suit their own desires outside the sim restrictions.

OOOOOOH!

Except it doesn't do any of that. It's an external device with the same limitations as the ingame FC3 aircraft. The only thing this mod really does that isn't in game is provide a data link. Which is a very well known, realistic tool that was never implemented simply because the developers didn't know how at the time.

Well the developers didnt make ts a part of the game. If you report enemy positions using ts (a third party program) instead of chat, youre cheating, right?

Give me a break. You guys can't be this dumb.

Well the developers didnt make ts a part of the game. If you report enemy positions using ts (a third party program) instead of chat, youre cheating, right?

Give me a break. You guys can't be this dumb.

When i go in 104th in the briefing it tells me the TS address and password and to improve my game experience i should use this program and join it............... leavu MOD program is currently a hidden side of DCS a few people use to gain advantage over the rest.

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

Yeah because the official forums in the mod section are a great hiding place...it might be new but again, youre reaching. Hidden? A month from now, who won't know about this? Hidden? Seriously?

The problem is, you again make wild analogies. Sharing information is like increasing the range of missiles? No. Not even close to the same thing. One system shares information. Your example changes performance value. Your example is piss poor. All of the head peckers are making assumptions that arent true, have little or wrong information on how the mod works and even less factual data. What percentage of players use teamspeak? Tell me. Are you assuming or do you have raw data? Your assumptions make your argument invalid.

Again you call it a "game changing hack" which assumes that it is. You fail to demonstrate any compelling argument for that case whatsoever. Your claims are misinformed, anecdotal, and lacking any data or evidence. In the real world, we call that Conjecture. It's worthless in any forum that matters.

You call my analogies way off while constantly comparing this mod to teamspeak, when was the last time you joined a popular server? Did it not tell you the TS address? Of course it did, that's because communication between players is part of being involved in mp gaming.

This mod puts information on your radar you shouldn't be getting it really is that simple. No assumption, no data needed this is a fact. The issue here is not what this mod does but how and when it is used.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

leavu MOD program is currently a hidden side of DCS a few people use to gain advantage over the rest.

Again, what's the advantage gained? Tell me the specific game-breaking advantage gained from this program.

This mod puts information on your radar you shouldn't be getting it really is that simple. No assumption, no data needed this is a fact. The issue here is not what this mod does but how and when it is used.

What information does it provide that you shouldn't be getting?

Edited by jester_

So is helios and tacview cheating because I don't see them mentioned in briefings. I play multiplayer quite a bit. Never seen those mentioned. Probably because I'm such a cheater....eyeroll.

You call my analogies way off while constantly comparing this mod to teamspeak, when was the last time you joined a popular server? Did it not tell you the TS address? Of course it did, that's because communication between players is part of being involved in mp gaming.

Again false....this mod doesn't add anything to your radar. Teamspeak "puts sound in your ears telling you stuff you didnt know" zomg the hax!

So is helios and tacview cheating because I don't see them mentioned in briefings. I play multiplayer quite a bit. Never seen those mentioned. Probably because I'm such a cheater....eyeroll.

Helios gives you info on your own ship not other peoples and tacview is server restricted

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Broken link....more failure to demonstrate a valid argument. Was it another clothing commercial completely unrelated to the discussion at hand?

I'm sure you asked for a smart mature discussion earlier. Anyway check again I fixed it, phones suck.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

I'm sure you asked for a smart mature discussion earlier. Anyway check again I fixed it, phones suck.

So it's the fact that it's a 3rd party program that changes the graphical representation of data? Is that correct?