Damage module

REL

Hey guys,

Considering to buy this one and was wondering if it has a visual damage module?

As I know not yet implemented (visual damage).

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Seems like it is going to be the spring sale for me then :music_whistling:

Why does the DM matter on a non-combat aircraft?

It's still a pleasure to fly, though is clearly more similar to certain "civilian" sims than most DCS aircraft.

As it's so cheap, just do it now, then love it even more when it gets the bells and whistles.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Why does the DM matter on a non-combat aircraft?

To address this line, a correct DM for a trainer shows if you've done something wrong. Pranged one in on a hard landing. Clipped a wing in formation. Its the complete package, not just a partial.

For many, the current state is ok. Others want the full capability. Nav via ADF is rather an important feature, along with a Kneeboard for vis Nav.

If ED said this was placed on sale, AS-IS, then maybe people wouldn't expect more than what it is now. But it was sold as EA meaning it was only partially completed.

Edited by ST0RM

Damage is an issue for every aircraft as an aerobatic aircraft flies worse when damaged too. Although the thread is related to the damage model, other things are missing which may be more important. And having no (visible) damage model after such a long time doesn't increase faith that other issues are quickly addressed soon. That's why i will buy it when it is in an acceptable state for me.