!.2 errors

bursco

Have done the reload 4 times and have used up my remaining activations and now on starforce activations.

I have re-nstalled BS used the patches - 1a to 1b, DCS-BS_Patch_1.0.1c_EN - everything runs OK up to there and then install 1.2 update and end up with attached errors when I click on start icon for 1.2. It does run but doesn't seem right - slower start up and doesn't seem to interface with FC2(re-nstalled that to)

Bought FC2 to try BS in multyplay but it never works - anyone can help at all.

:music_whistling: :helpsmilie:

1422143219_BS1.2errs.png.18047506a021274d03722f6a54fb7bbf.png

Edited by bursco
added more

As mentioned in the patch install instructions - do not install them on previous patch versions.

The squence is not:

1.0 -> 1.0.1a -> 1.0.1b - > 1.0.1c -> 1.0.2

The sequence is:

1.0 -> 1.0.2

As for "interface" with FC2, I think you have misunderstood the patch. DCS:BS and FC2 does not become one and the same. They are still separate products, separete installs and separate executables. Do not try to mix them.

What the patch does is allow FC2 clients to connect to DCS:BS servers, and vice versa.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester