[REPORTED]MW-50?

MAD-MM

109 don't have anymore mw50 ......pressure Gauge reads now Zero with main Switch "ON" or "OFF" and Engine starts Shaking :D

Did some of the Mustang Player help create this Patch Joke aside lol.gif

Edited by MAD-MM

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Entschuldigung, the economic and military situation of the Reich is difficult, we suffer from shortages of all supplies and thus all precious barrels of methanol had to be transported to Marienburg to help Focke-Wulf engineers to troubleshoot the verflucht bug in MW-50 installation of the Dora-9, introduced a couple of patches ago :D.

When SturmbannFuhrer NeinLein reports bug being fixed (see the relevant thread in the Fw-190 section), shipments of methanol for Me-109 units will be restored ;).

Edited by Art-J

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

109 don't have anymore mw50 ......pressure Gauge reads now Zero with main Switch "ON" or "OFF" and Engine starts Shaking :D

Did some of the Mustang Player help create this Patch Joke aside lol.gif

I wanted to report this problem as well. It worked fine prior to this OB patch today.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]