[MISSING TRACK FILE] RADAR horizontal scan limit occasionally shows strange numbers

curvingedge

I noticed this pre-update and then again after. The horizontal radar scan limits get messed up. I’m not sure how to reproduce, but I did get a video I will post tomorrow. The bug shows the scan increments starting at 7 and then normal increments plus 8 and up to 248... I think. It’s in the video sorry for lack of info now just wanted to go ahead and post to see if anyone else has noticed.

Yep that is still present, after unlocking you can get all sorts of numbers on the azimuth sweep line. I got 208 degrees last night, it starts by being an off-centre narrow sweep, after unlocking, then if you expand the scan azimuth higher you can get these outrageous large numbers.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

• ED Team
it was happening at ~10:46:40 TO ~10:47:50 (Ingame Time)

I was locking the tanker and the range + the search angle was getting reset and I was also able to raise the value up to 252 degree

(Trackfile)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MlW8KjAKPVqYpsFO4xMHYne3tKtMuxVo

Kindly provide a link to JUST the file, not your folder structure.

That is the direct linkt to the trackfile :)

I tried to upload it here for Destinate with the forum software but it is to big 45,1MB.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

I tried to upload it here for Destinate with the forum software but it is to big 45,1MB.

I tried the same, that's why I uploaded it into my google drive :P

the file is downloadable but I made it a bit more easier now

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-KKzqcIBPYOUBKzjpyirOZ7qg7U_iWdu

Edited by Destinate

I was able to reproduce the scan width bug in the ME

Its a short trackfile, maybe this helps.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/133d__-9_NmLJrIyA8mYbtFH50Cmlzdbm/view?usp=sharing

Yeah thats Google Drive showing the .trk file open like a zip file.

Edited by b1n4ry

edbanner_new.png
AMD R5 3600 @ 4,5GHz, ASUS TUF RTX 3070 Ti, MSI Tomahawk B450 MAX, 32GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4-3200, Liquid Freezer II 280, Corsair HXi Series HX750i