Aircraft carrier

Skyracer

My wish is to add aircraft carrier crew on deck on the cartirt. It would espially be nice if you could have a guy down there when you set the laucnhbar.

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

This is on the cards - screenshots showing a full crew on the deck of the Stennis have been posted.

No more joyriding. We're going to have a deck full of yellowshirts and if you ignore their instructions you end up as a tower weenie and the air boss will crawl up recently formed orifices and do unpleasant things.

If anyone has ever seen an air boss in a good mood I'm sure they were sent to some country with lax interrogation laws and never seen again, just to stop the spread of rumors.

What I would REALLY like to see is the end of 'chief'. Two problems there, first, nobody would call their plane captain 'chief', because plane captains are never Chiefs, second, everything is done either with hand signals (during the day) or lights (at night). How awesome would it be if the deck crew used the hand signals?

There is a deck crew MOD.

you use it to populate the Stennis with Carts and Crew.

The carrier is allready set up to place on static planes and Helos. I usually leave a crewman about where I need to drop the launch bar so I know i'm in the correct place without using F2 view.

Check under mods or search for deck crew mod. I would try to link but I have been on a MOD kick for map building so I cannot remember where I got them.

It was on this site though.

There is a deck crew MOD.

you use it to populate the Stennis with Carts and Crew.

The carrier is allready set up to place on static planes and Helos. I usually leave a crewman about where I need to drop the launch bar so I know i'm in the correct place without using F2 view.

Check under mods or search for deck crew mod. I would try to link but I have been on a MOD kick for map building so I cannot remember where I got them.

It was on this site though.

The OP wants something done "officially," as do I. The difference is that DCS and the official module-developers is that they're more or less doing this full-time and it really makes a difference in the end. It's also easier for them to fix bugs or other problems that come up.