MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

Guys the jetseat and the simshacker software also is not working with this awesome plane.

It is known?There is something that can be done about that?

Thanks

Yes it is know but we cannot doing more since nobody of us have jetseat or simshaker...

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

Yes it is know but we cannot doing more since nobody of us have jetseat or simshaker...

ok...is there something i can do to help you?

c'è qualcosa che posso fare per aiutarvi ad implementare questa feature?quando ti abitui tra VR e jetseat non è più lo stesso senza :)

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

ok...is there something i can do to help you?

c'è qualcosa che posso fare per aiutarvi ad implementare questa feature?quando ti abitui tra VR e jetseat non è più lo stesso senza :)

I'm sorry but it's not our priority due to the fact that there is still a lot of work to do on the MB339 before to think to other features of 3rd party app.

I just wanted to say thanks to Duke and the entire Frecce Tricolori Virtuali team!

I own several DCS modules, thanks to all the recent DCS sales, but find the MB-339 to be exceptional - I wish everyone new to DCS could just start with this plane.

Looking forward to the next update or plane or whatever your team provides in the future.

Cheers.

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Thank you for giving my MB-339 a new cool skin

RaTzo - Thanks for the skins, you made my night.

The plane already comes with beautiful skins as is, yours add to the coolness, especially for someone like me who has seen the Snowbirds fly over his head for over a few decades years.

Cheers.

MB-339PAN-Snowird9.thumb.jpg.94fe4a194c455b635c4293dafbbc0b86.jpg

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Hi!!!

Someone elese have this trouble with external tanks in DCS last open beta??

it´s posible to fix it from .lua?

b27efc74694095a99b6ed31fedf67113o.jpg

Yes, I had this issue too, from my view everything was okay but a friend of mine was seeing this.

And yes, I'm using the latest version of the mod and the sim.

========SOLVED========

6s DUKE.....i had the V2.0......i didn´t know that was a v2.0.1 available.

I installed the v2.0.1 ind the trouble is solved, now the droptank is in the correct place.

Mig Fulcrum.......download the last version V2.0.1

Thanks duke!!! And sorry for the "stupid" question.

Be sure that everyone has the same version of the mod. The 2.0 had a missed connector solved with the 2.0.1, if the problem occurs I suggest to uninstall (use the installer or simply delete the MB-339 from the mod folder) and reinstall the mod again.

If the problem occurs again, contact me on discord and we will try to fix the issue together.

This is a fantastic trainer aircraft for new pilots with an experienced pilot in the back seat. the multicrew is amazing given that its fan done.

Is there any plan to support TACAN/VOR/ILS radios in later works? it would make the trainer complete and would allow a virtual squadron to train a new pilot with very little upfront cost, and is VERY user friendly for somone looking to learn athe basics of jet aircraft in DCS. As a bonus, so would syncronising the two cockpits for mulitcrew.

This is a fantastic trainer aircraft for new pilots with an experienced pilot in the back seat. the multicrew is amazing given that its fan done.

Is there any plan to support TACAN/VOR/ILS radios in later works? it would make the trainer complete and would allow a virtual squadron to train a new pilot with very little upfront cost, and is VERY user friendly for somone looking to learn athe basics of jet aircraft in DCS. As a bonus, so would syncronising the two cockpits for mulitcrew.

Many thanks for your words, our task is to include also the tacan and ILS for the future version with also several improvements and features.

Many thanks for your words, our task is to include also the tacan and ILS for the future version with also several improvements and features.

Super cool!

Have you tried to ask the A-4 team, IF, you need advice on Tacan?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'd like to echo that this is a terrific module. The MB-339 is a joy to fly and it's great that it's free. I've spent so much time in the plane that I thought I would make a livery for it.

This one is how I imagine the MB-339 would have looked if it had won the 1994-95 competition to become the USAF's primary trainer.

USAFTrnr1.jpg

USAFTrnr5.jpg

USAFTrnr2.jpg

USAFTrnr3.jpg

USAFTrnr4.jpg

Download available here

Congratulations!

I can't make a livery for this plane, every time, everything appears orange in PS and in the game, the color doesn't change!

System specs: Win10 x64 | i7-9700KF / i9-12900KF | 48/64 GB | GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB / RTX 3090TI 24GB | *NvME PRO 2To | HOTAS Warthog/Virpil | MFG Crosswind Pedals | Button Box

Congratulations!

I can't make a livery for this plane, every time, everything appears orange in PS and in the game, the color doesn't change!

I've been using GIMP to make my liveries so I can't help with PhotoShop specific issues. But I can share some of my experiences.

• Early on I would accidentally export just one layer of the file and it would produce an effect similar to what you described. Once I figured out the issue it went away.

• To export to DDS I needed to install a plugin. Then when using the export command I had to select "DXT5".

• In one case the image was being exported with dimensions three pixels smaller than what DCS wanted. It didn't render within DCS. Making sure the exported file was the correct size fixed this.

• Eventually I figured out that DCS can use image types other than DDS. In fact JPGs work just fine and it's what I use for all my current projects.

I know its not exactly what you're facing right now but I hope these tips help.

Hi,

fantastic mod, thanks a lot!

One question - I know it was mentioned at least once in this thread but I didn't find a solution there: I don't get the weapons released; I have the master arm on and pylon station(s) selected, is there another safety flip or something like this?

Thanks!