Tom Clancy's The Division

Emu

Really, after 2 hours I found it utterly bland and totally repetitive.

I wont be buying it when released.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

The beta was geared toward a neutered(no npcs) Dark Zone. PC side anyway. Don't base your decision on the beta. It looks like I will get my moneys worth.

_:Windows 10 64 Bit, I7 3770 3.4Ghz, 16 Gigs Ram, GTX 960, TM Warthog, Track IR 5 w/Pro Clip:_

Really, after 2 hours I found it utterly bland and totally repetitive.

I wont be buying it when released.

This.

It's a nice concept, but it's just really bland. I had no desire to continue playing after I got a feel for what was involved.

It also feels quite strange pumping a full magazine worth of bullets into a thug or looter, but because they are level 10 and your gun is level 5 it doesn't kill them *shrugs*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

Just picked up a new EVGA 970 FTW +. The division came with it for free. DL and installed played for 30 min then uninstalled and took my 27GB of SDD space back. Felt to me like a glorified version of R6 Vegas. Which i guess it is in a way.

My Specs. below

ASUS TUF Z390 Pro Gaming

I5 9600K@4.5 Ghz.

32 Gb. G. Skill Rip Jaw V DDR4 @ 3200

MSI Gaming 1070 TI

Samsung 970 EVO+ NVME Pcie 500GB

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

OCZ 120GB vertex 2 SSD

Win10 64 Pro

TM Warthog

TM Cougar

Samsuny Odyssey +

CH Pro Pedals

ASUS 32" 2560X1440 Main

Samsung 23" LED/LCD 1920X1080

Corsair TX 850W

Corsair H100i GTX

HAF 932

Downloaded the beta (steam). It was boring from the start, after 1 hour it started to feel nicer and it kept going for almost another hour.

But the game is designed for PVP so if you can't play against other humans, it's not good. And even then you will miss huge arsenal of game attractions like a sneaking because controls and the gameplay mechanics doesn't really support such thing like rendering other human players invisible if they sneak outside of your field of view and not behind covers.

It eventually becomes just a shootout game like in movie "Naked Gun"

and it is not funny to play.

It is a AAA title, just like all others like COD and BF and how Rainbow Six games went after Raven Shield etc. Games designed to be player from a couch, in 30-40min periods with a friends on headset while talking other things same time.

Maybe there comes something interesting once you get other weapons etc but it is not for me, so I uninstalled and I pass it.

I think it will be more fun for many but not for me.

Personally I am just tired to these "Apocalyptic" "World End" "Zombie" idea games in cities etc. And then as well about the shooting mechanisms where your weapon doesn't matter so much.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.