SFJackBauer's Saitek X-52 Profile

After a long break from DCS, I came back to find my controls unimportable due to the diff.lua change.

I had warm memories of SFJackBauer's intuitive controls, so I set out to recreate it for X52 Pro.

Here it is, for anyone else who wants it.

Some notes:

• All controls entered manually, there could be mistakes
  • Unlike the original .pr0 file, the .pr0 file in this package uses the standard bindings for airbrakes (Ctrl-B, Shift-B). I might change it later if the Ctrl/Shift buttons cause issues
  • Although the PDF lists some functions for the throttle buttons, they are not actually mapped in the .diff.lua (since the x52pro is different).

Your supplied diff.lua file has been the first file I've been able to import into DCS after trying for two days. Thanks!

How do you actually make a key binding change? I've clicked and pressed many buttons to no avail.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post my version, only change AP modes pinkie+a forward(position path) pinkie+b middle(alt/hdg) pinkie+clutch(alt hld). And D is dis/engage ap.

Wheel thrust for NGV goggles with pinkie, without TGP FLIR,HOT.

Best Regards

SFJackBauer A-10Cv2.rar

A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow. General George S. Patton.