RomeoKilo's Pit

romeokilo

Try contact cement barge is the best I found used it a lot when. I did leather work

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! That looks awesome. I was curious how long are your HDMI cords? I saw they go in the ceiling wondering did you have to look out for special cords to support that length. I am also thinking your computer is on the ground near the screen?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Got it working with one wide viewport.

Still trying to get the warping software to successfully blend two so the sides are not stretched.

Once I do that I'll pull the trigger and spend the money to buy a licence for fly-elise.

12fc52e9a1f6fe3932cbf67866d09a5d.jpg

3a0b9bbb80ff00a05380d15b621494aa.jpg

Edited by romeokilo

Nice! That looks awesome. I was curious how long are your HDMI cords? I saw they go in the ceiling wondering did you have to look out for special cords to support that length. I am also thinking your computer is on the ground near the screen?
Nothing special. Just 10m long hdmi cables from ebay. 30 AUD each and they do the job well.

The computer is on the ground just while I test it. Once it's all finished plan is to rebuild it into a smaller case and hide it on a shelf behind the screen.

Edited by romeokilo

Great view! Like! :)

What model of the Benq are you using?

1080ST.

Problem is one of them is actually a 1080ST+ model. So it has a brighter output that the other one...

Makes blending much much more difficult.

Plan is to pick up another older one when it pops up used somewhere, then use the + model in the centre and two older ones on the sides.

Either that or sell these ones and buy three of the newer 1210ST at the same time.

Need a pc upgrade first. Rendering two viewports has hit me right in the FPS. Hard.

Oh and a quick test to ensure that I can still export MFDs etc to more monitors was successful!

And the blend it obviously bad... because I haven't actually done it yet.

I need to paint the roof first so the projectors have to come back down, I'll sort it after that. 5913be6228ac4dc36ba5c97da7eca35d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looks really nice!

Would you mind sharing your monitor setup?

I'm having som issues with the non-projector image, I'd like a monitor for Helios.

The issue is that I get the two projectors and monitor as one large screen, instead of 1 (the two projectors) and 1 just the monitor, if I make any sense?

Looks really nice!

Would you mind sharing your monitor setup?

I'm having som issues with the non-projector image, I'd like a monitor for Helios.

The issue is that I get the two projectors and monitor as one large screen, instead of 1 (the two projectors) and 1 just the monitor, if I make any sense?

Have you got it set up correctly in Windows?

I've got nvidia surround enabled, so Windows sees the two projectors as a single 3840x1080 display, and the other monitor as a separate one.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

The ones you made the guy is just freaking out and thinks you can just purchase parts for a complete pit that will all fit together.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...