Left Throttle On HOTAS Warthog Intermittent Operation

my left throttle on my WH is frequently unresponsive. i check it through the windows game controller and the throttle is not moving. i can also see some of the buttons glitch when moving the right throttle hat switch and the right comms switch. uninstalled, re-installed the drivers, etc, etc... i have trolled all sorts of forums, tried the TM 1.13 calibration tool found on ED's forum.... here

im wondering if ANYONE has had the same issue and what they did to resolve the problem. my stick is WAY out of warranty. i have also contacted Thrustmaster but i dont feel like sending it to France for repairs as money is very tight right now. im sure just shipping will be alot, not to mention the cost of the repairs.

Edited by july865

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yes it do. very capable actually, but only if i know what to look for. and thank you for your quick reply

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd check all analog lines for visible damage (chafing, etc.). Also check soldering spots on the boards. Maybe you are lucky and find something visually.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

i was very lucky that it did not turn into something VERY costly. I hope this saves anyone that runs across this thread.

all i did was clean and scuff the grounding points on the backing plate, and scuffed up the connectors.

[ATTACH]92767[/ATTACH]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]