[REPORTED]RPM increase/decrease not working

In OB 2.5.6 the RPM gov switch doesn't seem to work properly. Previously I've been able to increase and decrease engine RPM with one press on a selected switch on my Warthog HOTAS.

In 2.5.6, when pressing the decrease switch, (looking at the RPM GOV switch on the collective in the sim) it seems to step down one step on the collective switch and stays there. Pressing again it repeats itself going down another step. If I increase RPM it does that same thing but only up to a certain point. It refuses to go up to the initial, "normal" RPM.

In other words: Decreasing RPM makes it stay in decreased RPM, and make me unable to increase it to normal levels again.

In OB 2.5.6 the RPM gov switch doesn't seem to work properly. Previously I've been able to increase and decrease engine RPM with one press on a selected switch on my Warthog HOTAS.

In 2.5.6, when pressing the decrease switch, (looking at the RPM GOV switch on the collective in the sim) it seems to step down one step on the collective switch and stays there. Pressing again it repeats itself going down another step. If I increase RPM it does that same thing but only up to a certain point. It refuses to go up to the initial, "normal" RPM.

In other words: Decreasing RPM makes it stay in decreased RPM, and make me unable to increase it to normal levels again.

same here..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

{down = 3015, up = 3015, cockpit_device_id = 3, value_down = 1, value_up = 0,  name = _("Increase Turbine RPM"),  category = _("Ins Collective Stick"), },
{down = 3015, up = 3015, cockpit_device_id = 3, value_down = -1, value_up = 0,  name = _("Decrease Turbine RPM"),  category = _("Ins Collective Stick"), },

If you use TM Warthog, binding to China Hat

{combos = {{key = "JOY_BTN11"}, }, down = 3015, up = 3015, cockpit_device_id = 3, value_down = 1, value_up = 0,  name = _("Increase Turbine RPM"),  category = _("Ins Collective Stick"), },
{combos = {{key = "JOY_BTN12"}, }, down = 3015, up = 3015, cockpit_device_id = 3, value_down = -1, value_up = 0,  name = _("Decrease Turbine RPM"),  category = _("Ins Collective Stick"), },

Edited by flanker0ne