Nvidia SLI Corrupt TGP/MAV/Mirror + Cloud Flicker + 'Every Frame' display FIX

Quirkitized

When I Update my dcs a10 with patch 1.1.0.8 the HDR Disabled And the Scenes And Texture Detail high option disappeared however i could set hight on patch 1.1.0.7 . i wait for patch 1.1.0.9 that may solve these but it's the same. ??!! MMAA , HDR , High detail for Scenes And texture is disable.. PLEEEEAAAASSSSSE Help :(

CPU Intel Core2Due e75002.93GHz 3Mb Catch

GCard Ge-force 210 1024 Mb DDR2 Dedicated (2303 Sharing Now)

3 GB Ram

Widows 7 Fully Updated..

When I Update my dcs a10 with patch 1.1.0.8 the HDR Disabled And the Scenes And Texture Detail high option disappeared however i could set hight on patch 1.1.0.7 . i wait for patch 1.1.0.9 that may solve these but it's the same. ??!! MMAA , HDR , High detail for Scenes And texture is disable.. PLEEEEAAAASSSSSE Help :(

CPU Intel Core2Due e75002.93GHz 3Mb Catch

GCard Ge-force 210 1024 Mb DDR2 Dedicated (2303 Sharing Now)

3 GB Ram

Widows 7 Fully Updated..

My guess is you are using 32bit Windows 7. These changes went into effect from patch 1108. Due to limitations with 32bit software, they needed to make those changes to improve the game.

If you are using 64bit windows 7, then I have no idea.

I have just got back into DCS A-10 after quite a while not playing it.

Just installed a second GTX570 and wanted to let you know that the settings work great for me! Many thanks for doing the hardwork and finding out the solution :)

running one screen at 1920 x 1080

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, Thanks again for all your help with this issue Quirk, but just to show you what I got out of it.. My system etc is in my signature, and would think this system would gobble up DCS A10 without an issue.. yet as we all know it is full of issues.. When I run the program in surround, i get a solid and crappy 15 frames on the ground and I have seen a max of 25 in flight (nVidia inspector shows 99% usage on BOTH!! GPU'S). The settings in game are maxed out and with 3 screens selected.. I even dropped the game settings to low I still got these rubbishy frames. My resolution is 5760x1080 (3 x 24" LG screens) I select 1 screen option and keep the same resolution like you said and I get better frames.. around 30-35, but my head is in the HUD, I zoom out and then the side screens are all out of whack, with track IR its weird going from normal out front to stretched in a big way to the sides..

I selected single screen option and ran the standard 1920x1080 res and I get an insane 60+ fps when taxiing around the airports.. flight... well pushing close to 100.. back to 3 screens and the required resolution.. 15-20 (if lucky..) I know this has been an issue for some time, kinda find it hard to understand why a company would produce such an amazing simulator, have these options for setting up 3 screens etc and yet be unfriendly to users that have multiple GPUs in order to utilize more than 2 screens

Computers are not my area of expertise, and I am sure there is something I am doing wrong..

I am also sure this has been done by other guys out there, but does anyone have the email/contacts to ED? im sure they know about it.. however i am interested to see what they say..

Keep up the good work, hopefully these issues will be sorted soon by one of their patches.

Cheers

Sandman

:book:

• 1 month later...

A much simpler fix A-10 and BS 2.0

I too have been tinkering with Nvidia inspector for a while and found a very easy fix for SLI users using Nvidia inspector. Tried above stuff with mixed results and not happy with either corruption or low FPS.

Restore the profile to defaults if youv'e been tinkering with the default profile for Digital combat Simulator.

616828078_SLIfix.thumb.JPG.6a9707ac359b29626e54ad9fb854ebce.JPG

All I did was change the SLI compatibility bits to:

0x04400005 (Rise of Flight)

Everything else at default. My line of thinking was that it was still applying a DCS BS 1.0 profile to a game with a newer and updated engine. Things that applied to DCS 1.0 may have been fixed/changed since then.

Results: No cloud flicker, improved FPS (60-45). This is with the newest beta drivers and I also tested it with the latest WHQL release version. See my hardware in my sig. May not work for newer/ older cards.

Side note: I'm running in window mode 1920x2000 (1920 x 1200 main screen with 2 mini USB monitors). All settings on high, MSAA 8x, trees and clutter at defaults, HDR: Normal, cockpit displays 1024

Edited by Slayer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit