Glitch from this patch?

ENO

I had a brief download this morning- about 400MB?

Working in the editor just trying to get some eye candy on the Stennis... so I had a bunch of statics set up and linked so that actually worked. I love the sat view with the model viewer. Awesome.

Anyway I was mostly setting up some client F-14s but also wanted to drop in a couple of Hornets for the bug drivers if I get back into the multiplayer side again. I'd already copied my Tomcat profile over to a new Tomcat- then switched it over to a Hornet.

All of the statics ended up getting dog piled in the middle of the Stennis on top of one another.

Fortunately I'd saved my work before this happened so it's not a big deal but I'm not sure if this is a regular thing with a known workaround or if this is something new.

Thanks,

Edited by ENO

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

I've had the same thing happen. Thought it was just a fluke and just reloaded the mission. But iirc, it was when changing aircraft type of an active a/c.

This was before the patch, tho.

Wayz Out

Intel Core i9 9900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming MB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb DDR4-3200 | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe

HTC Vive Pro VR | Logitech G x56 HOTAS | Logitech G PRO Pedals