Bailey's F-14B VoiceAttack Profiles

Bailey

Thanks!

1. No, you cannot. Here is a link to the F18 profile I made for DCS: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3302954/. I have not updated it in a while, working on other projects. I have a personal A-10 Automatic Radio Tuning and Data Cartridge profile, but due to similar reasions, i have not been able to release it, yet. PM me if you want to take a look at it. Warning, it's gonna be messy, but it works!

2. I have no experience with VR headsets and VoiceAttack. I heard the mics on those things are not good for voice recognition. Like, at all. It might be good to check out the VA forums or the VA discord on that one.

~Bailey

Thanks, I appreciate the reply.

I will look those other of your profiles up.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

$30 thrown your way! I hadn't tried the channel when saying ATC, will do that now.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

I know you can't use F11 and F12, but is it still possible to use other F keys because I map quite a few keybinds to them. Or is it just best to not use any of them?

Edited by Brigg

I know you can't use F11 and F12, but is it still possible to use other F keys because I map quite a few keybinds to them. Or is it just best to not use any of them?

You can use all of the other F-keys! (Even the secret ones....). It won't be a problem. Specifically only F11 and F12 are used for certain things.

~Bailey

$30 thrown your way! I hadn't tried the channel when saying ATC, will do that now.

Much appreciated GunSlingerAUS!!! I hope you'll be on board for the F16 VoiceAttack Profile that's cookin' right now. :smilewink:

~Bailey

You can use all of the other F-keys! (Even the secret ones....). It won't be a problem. Specifically only F11 and F12 are used for certain things.

~Bailey

Cool thx man. Loving your work its really ramped up the immersion to 11 :thumbup:

The VoiceAttack pack has been updated to reflect (most) of today's update. If you have not had the chance to update, the DCS 2.5.4 version of this VoiceAttack is still available in the download below, or in the first post.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AGoGafX75ini7Ssvt8Zwk0VdfE8Wz6c9/view

New command added: Jester, Select weapon 1-8

HeatBlur changed the BVR menu, which will take some time to update in the VoiceAttack profile. The BVR menu still works, but the new features may not be able to be called by name.

~Bailey

Edited by Bailey

Hey Bailey, that link doesn't seem to be working for me. Directs me to a google error page.

Edited. Try again. Google is kinda funny sometimes.

~Bailey

Quick question about the radio commands, not with Jester: Whenever I'm, say refueling, and I use the Command "ready pre-contact" I get a VA error of the KY-58 TX-1600.wav audio stream did not load in a timely manner, and it doesn't activate the command it's supposed to activate. Is there a fix or workaround?

Quick question about the radio commands, not with Jester: Whenever I'm, say refueling, and I use the Command "ready pre-contact" I get a VA error of the KY-58 TX-1600.wav audio stream did not load in a timely manner, and it doesn't activate the command it's supposed to activate. Is there a fix or workaround?

Yep, there are a few things you can do. You have 3 options:

- Make sure that the sound is installed the included VA Sounds folder.

- After saying the command in VA, double click the command in the VA program and delete the event.

- Replace that sound file with your own.

Either of those three should yield good results. I have never seen that error before. Make sure you are on the most recent version of VA. I hope that helps!

~Bailey

Ahh, you know what. Looks like I forgot that file in the Sounds Folder. My bad! I have re-uploaded the correct Sounds folder in the main Download. Thanks for letting me know. I hope that fixes it for ya. Sorry for the bad advice. :doh:

~Bailey

Edited by Bailey

Ahh, you know what. Looks like I forgot that file in the Sounds Folder. My bad! I have re-uploaded the correct Sounds folder in the main Download. Thanks for letting me know. I hope that fixes it for ya. Sorry for the bad advice. :doh:

~Bailey

Its no worries! You put a lot of work into this, its only natural that something may happen to slip past! I appreciate the pack and cant wait to see it develop further!

• 2 months later...

Hi Bailey,

Many thanks for the profile and the hard work you have put in. I tried to do one but it was no where near the standard that you have done. I have a problem though. Every two seconds the Communications menu pops open with no interaction from me. I have checked all my binds and they are as the guide you supplied. It is as if every two seconds I press the '\' key. After two seconds or so it just closes its self. Any ideas?

Regards,

Mav.

Hi Bailey,

Many thanks for the profile and the hard work you have put in. I tried to do one but it was no where near the standard that you have done. I have a problem though. Every two seconds the Communications menu pops open with no interaction from me. I have checked all my binds and they are as the guide you supplied. It is as if every two seconds I press the '\' key. After two seconds or so it just closes its self. Any ideas?

Regards,

Mav.

Thank you!

As for the comm menu problem, I have a few ideas:

1. Is Voiceattack actually recognizing the command that presses the comm key? If so, you can try to train VA to the correct command, or a different command.

2. Is there another Voiceattack thing activating the command or button (VAICOM?).

3. Do you have a software on your PC that is activating the button?

4. Do you have a controller that is bound to use that comm key?

~Bailey

• 2 weeks later...

The DCS F-14B VoiceAttack Profile has been updated to Version 1.90!

What does that mean for you?

-Added Within Visual Range Menu

-Added Scan Elevation and Distance Menus

-Added Less Tpyos

-Other minor improvements (the "catch-all")

This update added +200 commands to make your interactions with telling Jester what to do with the radar more natural.

The biggest part of this update is the ability to say “Jester scan 50 miles out, Angels 25” and he does it without question. Check out the READMEE for more details. Download the VAP in the first post. https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=235766

Thanks HB for the Jester update!

~Bailey

• 2 weeks later...
Great stuff Bailey, much appreciated, thanks!

Thanks!

Is there a kneeboard with more voicecommands available?

Yes. When you download this Voiceattack you will see the kneeboard files in there. They should help quite a lot along with the READMEE. You'll learn some pretty powerful commands that are not featured in the videos.

~Bailey

Thank you!

As for the comm menu problem, I have a few ideas:

1. Is Voiceattack actually recognizing the command that presses the comm key? If so, you can try to train VA to the correct command, or a different command.

2. Is there another Voiceattack thing activating the command or button (VAICOM?).

3. Do you have a software on your PC that is activating the button?

4. Do you have a controller that is bound to use that comm key?

~Bailey

Thanks Bailey. Got it working. :)

Hi Bailey, suddenly started having some issues with 1.90 of your profile - Jester commands are working fine; however, comms are not. They used to work ok in 1.89. When I say a command, the menu flashes up, then a beep, and depending on the command, I get switched to F2 view or similar.

The commands correctly are recognised - in VA logs

F11 & F12 are not bound

I've tried the 'Wingman on Radio 1' etc ... no apparent change.

I can manually press \, F keys and get the command to run and the wingman to respond.

Anything else I can try?? Delving into the 'code', it looks like '{CMDSEGMENT:0}' isn't doing anything ..

Many thanks,

James

UPDATE: Strangely, hopped on the Hoggit server with SRS loaded and it started working :(

Edited by Kula66

• 1 month later...
Im having the same issue. Jester commands works but no other, have unbinded f11 f12

Hi there, I'll see what I can do to replicate the issue. Can you provide more info in the meantime? the person above seems to have solved it somehow?

~Bailey

P.S. Most importantly, what do you see in Voice Attack? I have tried a few dozen commands and they work.

Edited by Bailey