Some F-14 pictures i took

Kola360

Excellent pictures, thank you. :)

Are they planning to paint her? Looks like the start of a fresh repaint from your pictures.

-Nick

I dont know. However there was some kind of powder on the aircraft that people had written stuff in, you can see that in this picture.

IOKXBvr.jpg

I dont know. However there was some kind of powder on the aircraft that people had written stuff in, you can see that in this picture.

IOKXBvr.jpg

Nice Pics, if the museum is moored at the dock where there is salt water than the powder that u speak of is salt from the sea.

What a beauty! :thumbup:

Asus Z97-PRO | Intel i7-4790K @ 4.00Ghz | beQuite! PowerZone 650W | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti | Creative E-MU 1616m | Samsung SSD 840 Evo Basic - 1TB | Win10 |

TM Hotas Cougar w. U2nxt + hall sensors | VPC ACE-1 Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro

Boy! For an aircraft that is sitting on the deck of a carrier that will never put to sea again, she sure is tied down well!! :lol:

Beautiful pictures Kola, thanks for posting them. :thumbup:

They obviously don't want to lose such a beautiful bird. :)

Yes

Wow, memories! The same place (same plane?) some 20 years ago. I guess it's the same plane only repainted (removed all the markings :( ) and moved it a little back, closer to the flag pole.

Analog photo technology of the summer of '95.

Cheers!

Scan-160423-0001.thumb.jpg.bf4b4456d3be2af9a6badf48fecc919d.jpg

Edited by 102nd-YU-TazMan

Outta missiles, outta bullets, down to harsh language...