Will it be available directly from Belsimtek.com?

manne

Don't see much point. You could not do anything with it until you got DCS World from ED.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I hope that all 3rd party stuff will always be available in ED store. I would hate to have multiple accounts and passwords and payments all over the 3rd party websites.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Elite, Intel i9 9900K, Fractal Design Kelvin S36, Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP Extreme, 32GB DDR4 HyperX CL15 Predator Series @ 3000 MHz, Kingston SSD 240GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe (sim), Fractal Design Define R5 Black Window, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, Win 10 Home x64, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, TrackIR (DelanClip), 3x 27" BenQ EW2740L, Oculus Rift S

Don't see much point. You could not do anything with it until you got DCS World from ED.

It's just that I had some issues (like others) with the ED support department which took 75 days to be resolved (all those days no access to one of my paid products which was actually caused by ED's actions in the first place). Taking into consideration the recent issues with the april payments and I just prefer to buy the module directly from Belsimtek with them issuing me a cd-key directly. This is what I had planned since I encountered the support issues, so that's why I hope I can buy it directly from Belsimtek, circumventing Eagle Dynamics' system for this specific module.

Edited by manne

It's just that I had some issues (like others) with the ED support department which took 75 days to be resolved (all those days no access to one of my paid products which was actually caused by ED's actions in the first place). Taking into consideration the recent issues with the april payments and I just prefer to buy the module directly from Belsimtek with them issuing me a cd-key directly. This is what I had planned since I encountered the support issues, so that's why I hope I can buy it directly from Belsimtek, circumventing Eagle Dynamics' system for this specific module.

Excellent point! Their support is royally FUBABED. Took me 60+ days to get a store issue resolved and only got a response after bitching on the forums.

manne have you paid for huey yet?

no, haven't bought it yet. My plan is to either buy it from Belsimtek or not at all. But since I love helicopters and I am REALLY looking forward to this one, I think I'll probably will cave in after a while and buy it either way. when push comes to shove I have to get my hands on the Huey. Just hoping it can be directly via Belsimtek :)