what are you doing to kill time for UH-1H huey and patch 1.2.4 release

hannibal

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pit, video is fun also, whit us hearing on the back ground.

(luckily you won't hear me to often)

Wondering though, why no Track IR?

i do not like track IR.... it just doesn't work for me. i have it, and it just collects dust. i mean it did come in handy for the monocle.. but its already enough stuff i have with the pit and monitors and the second computer for touchbuddy

would be so awesome if DCS was oculus ready... but wow, frame rate is terrible, doesnt seem like it will happen anytime soon..

Edited by hannibal

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Pining for the Majestic Dash 400 for FSX. It comes out early tomorrow!

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

Hannibal, can you still buy the Suncom?

How'd you get ti to work with a modern PC?

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

so what are folks doing while we wait?

But seriously, just working on A-10C in single player at the moment.

• Like 1

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Hannibal, can you still buy the Suncom?

How'd you get ti to work with a modern PC?

yes, u can buy a sun com.. i must have seen like 2-3 on ebay last week like for 50 bucks .. i was so tempted to buy, but i already have one.

i got my suncom to work, but getting a ch products flight yoke, and taking the circuit board and modifying it to work in the suncom.. (ch products has the best programming software)

by the way, the suncom is uncomfortable to use... the F-16 type grip feels more comfortable...

Edited by hannibal

:D - PM'ing my address.. ;)

let see a shot of ur puppy?

but staying on topic, i would love to see other ppls HELICOPTER SETUP... collectives and cyclics are hard to come by..

and btw, the page got expanded..

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/huey/

...except flying BS and Hog, playing with my kids, cleaning our house, mowing the lawn, going to work...

Yesterday, I installed Mirror's Edge and had a lot of fun! Great game, greatly underrated! :thumbup:

Edited by Suchacz

Getting back into il2 clod. It's so much better now it's been patched by team fusion.

Hmm not a bad idea.

Gonna also fire up CLOD after like a year, lets see whats changed.

Its like moving from 1 disappointment to a previous disappointment hehe :smilewink:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Well upto now, I've laughed at Hitler, attended 2 Rtcs, shut the motorway twice, had my lunch and currently trying to figure out why my PC is running at only 10FPS, oh and refreshed god knows how many times, Just in case you know. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Bleh Clod is still Clod. I might be forced to dumb down and buy FC3 to pass the time

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro