Naval Ranks for Logbook?

Steve Gee

With the big moves over the past year into naval operations, F/A-18 and F-14, is it possible that we can select the naval rank equal to the air force ones listed currently?

You can select a naval squadron as your unit, but it only shows air force/army rank names instead.

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

This brings up a great point. Perhaps we should have a pilot with multiple careers with independent ranks in each career? It could have a career for each service, or Nation. Or, each aircraft could have it's own pilot record where you could choose a pilot that is appropriate for the aircraft type. For example, for the FA-18 you could choose to be a pilot in the US Navy, USMC, CANF, Spanish AF, Swiss AF, etc. Then there could be an overall pilot record with combined stats.

Edited by mytai01

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

This is what you're looking for:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301042/

USN or USMC ranks ect for current version.

I seen that, but creates an IC conflict online.

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)