[Movie] Reaction to the delay

Chris CDN

I say Blame FC3! :)

Me too, just because I can, frikkin jet jockeys mucking everything up, :mad: HAHA

:D

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

"I don´t want to have another Nevada on our hands now!

Those assholes still won´t stop teasing me about that god damn terrain!

"It´s just a desert. It´s not that cool"

:megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol:

Edited by Ganesh

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

I've been avoiding watching this as there have been sooooo many different versions that I'm getting quite bored with the clip. This however was properly funny. Loved the comment about EA. Well done that man :)

--

Murphy

I've been avoiding watching this as there have been sooooo many different versions that I'm getting quite bored with the clip. This however was properly funny. Loved the comment about EA. Well done that man :)

Murphy

I've found most of them to be very funny. This one was no exception. Loved the line about "some guy on the forums" although it went by to fast to read and the line about being so mad he could sit sideways and the next camera view was him sitting sideways. LMAO

Good job!

--

As requested.

This is entirely intended as tongue in cheek humour and absolutely no defamation of character is intended.

I created the subtitles from the perspective of Hitler as the President of Eagle Dynamics reacting to his team informing him the patch is delayed.

Very funny !! But don't I remember this same thing done with IL-2 CLOD? :music_whistling: :megalol: oh yea I found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs56Mr9iFqQ :) still funny my man!

Very funny !! But don't I remember this same thing done with IL-2 CLOD?

I can't say I've ever played IL2, so I'm kinda partial to the ED version. There are thousands of 'Hitler Rants' out there, but only one that gets you weekly Friday updates! :smilewink:

NSDQ