FC3 Wishlist

Satarosa

No brain spam..

The reason and logic want that if FC3 planes are completely abandoned, which still represents currently 90% of playable "RED" forces in DCS, fewer and fewer players will play them !!

And for what reason we will abandon them on the pretext that they are inexpensive and simplified planes and therefore the community that plays them you have nothing to say ?

And so what does that mean, that to be well seen we all played clickable American planes between us? And make only RED FLAG scenarios with an a Agressor team... ?

The improvements I propose are very easy to do and coding for the ED DEV. .

Real War, Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCs1uki5QsyuHUdvtmWJTOg?view_as=subscriber

Real War, Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/UGa3KMe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In addition to Kuznetsov and R-27 we also know that Deka will add an MFI-55 instead of the current DL in the J-11A, you can see a video of it on their YouTube. They plan to do that so it can be sold individually, maybe there’s a few other things they’ll change

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

''Redfor conspiracies everywhere''

Stop slamming the MiG down Pepin, and you won't have this ''50% accident rate''. Fly it how you're supposed to fly it. And stop blaming conspiracies. You people are laughable with this nonsense.

Satarosa, you're asking for features that were never intended to be in them in the first place, necessitating creation from scratch development. ''Oh, it's not MUCH just blah blah blah''.

If you want a fully simulated aircraft, don't use a simplified aircraft created 10+ years ago. Easy. ''But it doesn't have muh favorites available'' yeah, that's life.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

To the contrary...

No need to be agitated and rude zhukov032186.

OP has got valid points and this is wishlist item.

I flew A-10C and now flying F-18C, occasionally MiG-29 and Su-33 - that would change if these PFM/SSM modules were given at least animated primary cockpit controls - ever tried navigation with MiG-29?

Plus these aircraft are not 10 years old mate, those ones were replaced with the new visuals and PFM not so long ago.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

''Redfor conspiracies everywhere''

Stop slamming the MiG down Pepin, and you won't have this ''50% accident rate''. Fly it how you're supposed to fly it. And stop blaming conspiracies. You people are laughable with this nonsense.

Satarosa, you're asking for features that were never intended to be in them in the first place, necessitating creation from scratch development. ''Oh, it's not MUCH just blah blah blah''.

If you want a fully simulated aircraft, don't use a simplified aircraft created 10+ years ago. Easy. ''But it doesn't have muh favorites available'' yeah, that's life.

You don’t have right to tell the people how they must think or write things in your favor way of thinking. The most you can do is stay away of the thread.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
The reason and logic want that if FC3 planes are completely abandoned, which still represents currently 90% of playable "RED" forces in DCS, fewer and fewer players will play them !!

And for what reason we will abandon them on the pretext that they are inexpensive and simplified planes and therefore the community that plays them you have nothing to say ?

And so what does that mean, that to be well seen we all played clickable American planes between us? And make only RED FLAG scenarios with an a Agressor team... ?

The improvements I propose are very easy to do and coding for the ED DEV. .

For a start, ED has not abandoned FC3 just because you think they should have a new feature added does not mean they have been abandoned.

FC3 are simplified aircraft and are very popular with many users, FC3 serve's as a great stepping stone into more detailed aircraft in DCSWorld and it will remain that way.

MAC is being developed and will bring even more Simplified aircraft to our users, when we have more news we will share it.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

You are right pepin1234 it is not acceptable.

I will close the thread.

If you want to report bugs please do it in individual reports in the appropriate bug forum

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2