Ka-50 and the Kh-25. What is the story?

Schmidtfire

Google Translate

… Interesting about the S-13 on the inner pylons…

Suspension and firing of the S-13 rockets from internal pylons is technically possible. However, this firing is prohibited due to the danger of surging engines.

Original in Russian

Технически возможна подвеска и стрельба ракет С-13 с внутренних пилонов. Однако данная стрельба запрещена из-за опасности помпажа двигателей.

… В жизни просто выполняют запрещающие указания. Нету там механических ограничений, которые препятствуют подвеске блоков...А для симулятора Вы предлагаете на уровне кода запретить то, что в принципе возможно сделать и реальности, и в симе.

UPD.

… To my non-Cyrillic reading eye, S.E.Bulba's doc appears to say in the real world S-8 rockets shouldn't be launched with less than 100 km/h forward speed…

Yes, that's right, this is the minimum speed when firing the S-5, S-8, S-24B rockets from a dive and horizontal flight.

When firing the S-5, S-8 rockets from the nose-up pitching, the minimum speed of putting the helicopter into the nose-up pitch before launching the rockets is indicated (200km/h).

Original in Russian

Да, верно, это минимальная скорость при стрельбе ракетами С-5, С-8 и С-24Б с пикирования и горизонтального полёта.

При стрельбе ракетами С-5 и С-8 с кабрирования, указана минимальная скорость ввода вертолёта в кабрирование перед пуском ракет (200 км/ч).

Edited by S.E.Bulba
update.

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use Google Translate.

Google Translate

<…>

<…>

Add. For reference, a few details of this incident: Kommersant ("Ъ") No.120, July 7, 2009, p.4 (in Russian).

Original in Russian

Доп. Для справки, немного подробностей данного происшествия: «Коммерсантъ» («Ъ») №120 от 7 июля 2009 года, стр.4 (на русском языке).

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use Google Translate.