Kneeboard checklist

TWC_SLAG

Does anyone have an F-5E checklist that works in the latest Open Beta version? Searching, it looks like nobody has updated theirs lately.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

What's new and what's not working with the old ones?

None of them show up when I put them in the correct folder. I assumed they were not working in the latest update, as are many other mods.

You have a god one, send it over.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

They still seem to appear if put in the usual Saved Games\DCS\Kneeboard\F-5E-3 folder. However, there have been quite a few cases over the last couple of patches where keybinds have gone haywire, so check there first to see if it's not the case that you simply can't flip through the pages properly.

Other than that, I'm still using my old kneeboard and it shows up the same as always.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

They still seem to appear if put in the usual Saved Games\DCS\Kneeboard\F-5E-3 folder. However, there have been quite a few cases over the last couple of patches where keybinds have gone haywire, so check there first to see if it's not the case that you simply can't flip through the pages properly.

Other than that, I'm still using my old kneeboard and it shows up the same as always.

Tippis,

I like your checklist a lot, but still can't get it to show up in the kneeboard. Are you using Open Alpha or Open Beta? Or, are you putting it in DCS?

Can you show the complete string of where you have it? User/user/saved games/etc/etc?

Thanks,

TWC_SLAG

I'm on open beta.

Iirc, the zip file for the kneeboards I made contains the right directory so it just needs to be unpacked in the kneeboard folder and it should work.

The full path (for me) is C:\Users\[username]\Saved Games\DCS\Kneeboard\F-5E-3 but depending on how you've installed or set it up on your end, you might need to put it into the corresponding DCS open beta directory instead.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

I'm on open beta.

Iirc, the zip file for the kneeboards I made contains the right directory so it just needs to be unpacked in the kneeboard folder and it should work.

The full path (for me) is C:\Users\[username]\Saved Games\DCS\Kneeboard\F-5E-3 but depending on how you've installed or set it up on your end, you might need to put it into the corresponding DCS open beta directory instead.

Well, I have put that file of yours in about 19 different folders, and it still doesn't show up on the knee board. I can't imagine what I may have done wrong. :)

I went ahead and printed out the charts and will have them laminated and three-hole punched.

Thanks for your help.

TWC_SLAG