• 7 months later...

Standby for our 2019 Spring Update regarding the cockpit fixes :pilotfly:

Untitled-1.jpg.3d8f29dbe45f913ecc5facb929b5d500.jpg

Edited by -Rudel-

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

[ATTACH]206687[/ATTACH]

I can feel those radioactive waves man! :thumbup:

Edited by Harlikwin

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Yes, we've sent Rudel to Chernobyl to get this radiation glow on the gauges. Rudel picked some of it too, you should see :)

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Yes, we've sent Rudel to Chernobyl to get this radiation glow on the gauges. Rudel picked some of it too, you should see :)

And here I figured he was just grumpy over forum users. :thumbup:

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

[ATTACH]206694[/ATTACH]

:cry::worthy:oh please let it be ASP and radarscope lamps!

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

Looking forward to that! :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

[ATTACH]206694[/ATTACH]

I don´t understand why ED and 3rd party devs adopted such bad policy. So many "hey, we want to tell you something, but you must wait for it couple of days" these days. This is how one treats his naughty child to get him behave decently for a while. As a treat to customers, this only leaves more of annoyed and angry people on you. Because if the news will not be interesting for them, they will be annoyed and angry and even lose their passion for future. While having these news without this pre-feeding will left them non concerned, not worse.

Edited by Wexler

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

I don't see any problem here, at least we are informed that a milestone is going to be released in the coming months, which is THE new to be focused at. Indeed, the pictures tells nothing (except the VRAM will be overflowed by such ultra fine definition…) but again, it doesn't matter since there is still a long time to wait for the final result anyway.

Edited by Bogey Jammer

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

We are informed that they will inform us about "something". Whats a point of that message. Only discomforts people which are looking forward to something and in the end they get something what doesnt matters to them. I dont think that there is any good in keeping your customers in discomfort that´s what I am saying.

They mentioned couple of times that they work on it and what we should expect. If they want to tell us how its goes, lets do it. But dont do it this way. There is so many secrets with every piece of information and so many waiting for it and lot of time it doesnt matter to one.

This is not belong to Magnitude only, it was last nail to coffing for me to speak. And I am not telling it in hesitation. I am concerned with good mood in community but this works totally against the good mood I would say.

Example:

With mig 19 release, ED community manager announced that there will be great news on release day (2 days to it) and started the discussion about it. Most of people guessed its dedicated server, but there were lot of people who didnt. How do u think they could react on a BIG news which was totally useless to most people? Ofcourse lot of people were happy, but with policy like this, there will always be a disappointed group, because they have expected something important to them - weather, ATC, MAC, you name it.

So after these actions there are people disappointed and couple of happy ones. Would the result be the same if they just release it like a news without pre-feeding and so-on? Definitely not, they will read it, acknowledge it and go on. While with pre-feed they are thinking about it, spending time to check and then they are left with something trivial to them. And if it happens too often, it is really annoying. There are lot of developers, every has its news and using this policy, so there is lot of opportunities for such disappointments.

Edited by Wexler

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

Yummy tasty radium paint...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I don´t understand why ED and 3rd party devs adopted such bad policy. So many "hey, we want to tell you something, but you must wait for it couple of days" these days. This is how one treats his naughty child to get him behave decently for a while. As a treat to customers, this only leaves more of annoyed and angry people on you. Because if the news will not be interesting for them, they will be annoyed and angry and even lose their passion for future. While having these news without this pre-feeding will left them non concerned, not worse.

Because they are damned if they do damned if they don't... we have too many critics, and not enough grateful people in this community

Edited by FoxAlfa

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

@foxbat115

Can you confirm if this panel glows or uses an APN light?

APN.jpg.f8d21376cea72adf5a8426fd41933f4c.jpg

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

They mentioned couple of times that they work on it and what we should expect. If they want to tell us how its goes, lets do it.

I think I get what you mean, but in this case, we perfectly know what it is about, the graphics overhaul, no problem about that. The positive thing is that we have the confirmation that it's really being worked on, and quite near the end than the beginning. All of this is good news. Now the artist wants to show his masterpiece in the most effective moment, when it's done. Nothing wrong about that too :dunno:

Better to half ignore that kind of announcement because you know that you are likely to be disappointed.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Standing by to Standby!

standby-to-standby-patch-military-morale-patches-multicam.jpg

Oh God, the radiation is getting to me! A taste of Chernobyl in 2 weeks!

unknown.png

LOFL.... at least you guys have a good sense of humor.