SATAL 2018

M0ltar

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need some assistance from the 36 and Raven squadrons.

I need the country of residence for each of your roster pilots. This will allow me to show where each of you are from on The Merge. You guys are the only ones left for me to do. Please PM a roster sheet with the country for each pilot if possible.

Need some assistance from the 36 and Raven squadrons.

I need the country of residence for each of your roster pilots. This will allow me to show where each of you are from on The Merge. You guys are the only ones left for me to do. Please PM a roster sheet with the country for each pilot if possible.

We are all Italian ztime +1

At 36 Roster, add =36=Rabo®, Italia +1 THX

Edited by Gaanalma

[sIGPIC]index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17112.0;attach=7646;image[/sIGPIC]

www.36stormovirtuale.net

Congrats at SF... Sorry for the infringement of the rules!

For us it was a lesson that we learned!

THk SF and 51st!!!!!

Thank you for understanding Gaanalma, it's unfortunate because the match was shaping up nicely, we would love to have made an exception for such a great bunch of guys but in the end we must stick to the rules set out. Hopefully you're not too hard on yourselves, look forward to seeing you next time. Great fight.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

- Breaking payload rules during or after the match leads to an automatic loss, (-3 points) for the at fault team.

-3 points should not be there, it is a typo.

- Breaking payload rules during or after the match leads to an automatic loss for the at fault team.

It was unfortunate 36, was looking forward for the third round. Good flying all and Congratulations to SF!!!

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

Bringing up the liveries again. If you have a squad livery please send it to me. I really want everyone to be able to see eachother's liveries in game and on stream. If you have one, please link it on my CSP thread with the name of the squadron.

Lets boost DCS immersion even more and get these liveries seen by the community.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=204118

Next match 51st Bisons vs Lockon Greece!

Saturday 13z

Hi guys! I would like to ask if this match will be broadcasted through twitch (or something else).

Thank you all in advance and of course good luck to Lockon Greece :pilotfly:

Hi guys! I would like to ask if this match will be broadcasted through twitch (or something else).

Thank you all in advance and of course good luck to Lockon Greece :pilotfly:

Microvax will be hosting this weekend as I will be flying with 51st.

http://www.youtube.com/microvax/live

Thanks to the organizers, it is a great joy to follow this event. Sadly I could not fly this year but I'm watching offline streams.

F-15s are the currently the best aircraft, but I love SU-27s. Thumbs up for 51st with such efficient use of red birds. It was great learning to watch moltar's cockpit stream.

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]

Thanks to the organizers, it is a great joy to follow this event. Sadly I could not fly this year but I'm watching offline streams.

F-15s are the currently the best aircraft, but I love SU-27s. Thumbs up for 51st with such efficient use of red birds. It was great learning to watch moltar's cockpit stream.

Glad you enjoyed it. Im going to try to have at least one more perspective in the next flight.

Hey there!

I have a question for training purpose: what size is the combat bubble?

Thank you!

Rolluptito

Owned modules: P-47 | P-51D | Spitfire MkIX | I-16 | Bf 109 K-4 | Fw190 D-9 | Fw190 A-8 | Yak-52 | MiG-15 | F-86F | C-101 | A-10C | AJS-37 | L-39 | F-5E | M-2000C | MiG-21bis | F-14 | AV-8B Harrier II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | Ka-50 | SA342 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2.

Maps: Syria, Nevada TTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944, & The Channel.

Hardware: GeForce 1080TI, I7 7700K, 32GB RAM.

https://www.lesirreductibles.com -