My mission editor wishes

Haukka81

So DC campaing is far away so maybe i can get some thing to ME:

- option to set flag if enemy plane detected in radar.

- option to set flag when plane / enemy etc is fence in (@wags , this was in your early game JanesF18, so please copy it to dcs )

- option to write custom debrief!! Based on targets hit etc.. (again , like in janes F-18)

17.06.2018:

-! Alert intercept task , when enemy side plane is detected in friendly radars flight ordered to alert intercept task will take off and intercepts target. There should be also ability to adjust how far they will go from their bases.

This was great in janes F-15 and Janes F-18 , it really made things bit more intresting and dynamic , and fast to use in editor.

- more to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Haukka81

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So DC campaing is far away so maybe i can get some thing to ME:

- option to set flag if enemy plane detected in radar.

- option to set flag when plane / enemy etc is fence in (@wags , this was in your early game JanesF18, so please copy it to dcs ;) )

- option to write custom debrief!! Based on targets hit etc.. (again , like in janes F-18)

17.06.2018:

-! Alert intercept task , when enemy side plane is detected in friendly radars flight ordered to alert intercept task will take off and intercepts target. There should be also ability to adjust how far they will go from their bases.

This was great in janes F-15 and Janes F-18 , it really made things bit more intresting and dynamic , and fast to use in editor.

- more to come.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I believe you can do all these in scripts today. Maybe check out "mist" and some scripting posts.

I know, but its not fast and easy. I would like to get these in editor.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]