Torren download of P-51

BSS_Vidar

I got all the files using uTorrent except one...

DCS World_en_1.1.2.0.exe

Is this normal, or do I need to go back and add this file into the P-51 folder uTorrent made?

Also,

When installing this, what file do I install it to? The root game folder for DCS-A-10C?

Vidar

Yes, you need that file in the folder.

No it does not go into the A-10C folder. It has no more to do with DCS A-10C than Black Shark 2. It goes in its own folder.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The reason you didn't get the file is probably because of an overzealous anti virus program. You might need to tell your AV to trust that file manually to stop it from being deleted, or change your AV settings to make sure it always asks you before taking any action.

Otherwise - as cichlidfan stated. You need that file, and it is the first installer you will run.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I'm not sure what Norton is doing. I finially got the World_end.exe file to download, but when I tried to run it to install, Norton flaged it and automatically deleted it and said, "you computer is now safe".

I don't know much about Norton and what settings to alter to stop it from doing this. I've deleted all the P-51 files from my computer and will uTorrent them again when I get this Norton issue resolved.

\/

Not if you cannot turn it off. You could alway uninstall and reinstall Norton after you get P-51 installed. Not an ideal choice, I admit.

I use Kapersky on my game machine and McAfee on all the others and did not have any problem downloading and installing with either AV program running.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Any ideas on how to get around this?

\/

Roll inverted and pull back?

Nah seriously Norton can be a pain in the A$$ when it comes to the advanced internet user.

VIPER

161 SQN AEF

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel i7 7700X

Corsair H70 Cooler

Corsair DDR4 RAM 32 GB 2400mhz

2x Corsair Hydro GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SLI

Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 1TB

1200 watt Corsair PSU

ASUS 299 TUF MK II Mainboard

Corsair 800D Obsidian case

Well, after 4 attempts to install this sim, I finally had enough dealing with Norton. I uninstalled my entire Xfinity security suite, uTorrented the P-51D again, then in installed without a hitch.

I'll re-install my security suite and hope it doesn't affect the playability.

\/

• Like 1