F18 Virtual Cockpit Android app

RagnarBSE

This has hornet implementation . Gonna take some page-digging to find out if it will suit your needs , as the developer doesn't update his initial post . I'd start from the last page of the thread and work backwards...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=111920

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

With clickable switches and instruments? I thought of making such a thing myself, but as I was learning Java I realised that the android environment would be like learning a completely new coding language, then to top it off, I found out that since DCSbios doesn't report switch positions, I'd have to learn lua and how to interact with DCS and presumably how to make and run a server; not to mention I'd have to create all the art assets for it. At that point I just gave up.

With clickable switches and instruments? I thought of making such a thing myself, but as I was learning Java I realised that the android environment would be like learning a completely new coding language, then to top it off, I found out that since DCSbios doesn't report switch positions, I'd have to learn lua and how to interact with DCS and presumably how to make and run a server; not to mention I'd have to create all the art assets for it. At that point I just gave up.

Certainly clickable ufc and mfd's . I don't know beyond that as i am in vr , and have no interest...Have a read and see !

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

• 2 weeks later...