Questions for next DCS Stream

I'd like to know whether it will be possible to land a helicopter (or anything else) on a ship in DCSW 1.5 or 2.0 without slipping from the deck.

I assume it will be possible with a new carrier (if such a thing will be released), so I am asking about the ships we have now, like the Kutnetzov, the cruisers with heli pads and so on.

Edited by Aginor

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will DCS: F/A-18C also has HMD(Helmet-Mounted Display) implemented? Also, are there any plan to upgrade current aircraft such as F-15C or A-10C with HMD capability?

Edited by thaisocom

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

With the upcomming dcs 1.5/2.0 , can we expect some features and bug fixes at some point for older aircraft such as the KA-50 ( for exemple Abris search/KH-25 , gun effectivness...) or the A10 (loss of hydrolics system when engines are destroyed etc..).

I do ask this as some of us fear that the ressources are beeing put to implement new aircrafts and let the old one as they are

Edited by Neon67