Interview with Leatherneck Studios

Count Sessine

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks to Martin at EG.dk for inviting me and the amazing hospitality shown.

Haven't been to Copenhagen in a while; so it was certainly an interesting trip. :)

Also; I managed to bork the "marine" part of our next project, it was actually not flown by the USMC. It is an aircraft you'd expect to have been; but wasn't. ;)

It may or may not have two engines.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Also; I managed to bork the "marine" part of our next project, it was actually not flown by the USMC. It is an aircraft you'd expect to have been; but wasn't. ;)

And the F4 Phantom dreams of many v-pilots are killed :megalol: Also rules out the F5 and AV-8B Harrier.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Many thanks to Martin at EG.dk for inviting me and the amazing hospitality shown.

Haven't been to Copenhagen in a while; so it was certainly an interesting trip. :)

STOP IT...:noexpression: hahaha

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

This riddle is getting fun :) A single- or twin-engined jet you expect to flown by the USMC but wasn't.

When I think Marines, I think CAS and forward operations. The number one aircraft I would expect the Marines to fly is the A-10A, but I doubt that this is it. The A-7 was also pretty good at CAS and wasn't flown by the USMC (though RAZBAM somehow occupies that one). Perhaps the A-37 Dragonfly? Somehow I think Cobra would not make the two engines comments if it didn't have two engines :)

I think it might be.

It's a super ugly plane of you ask me. That intake makes it looks like it's puckering up to kiss its grandmother.

The amount of Mk-82's it can carry make up for the looks. But actually, I think the F-100 looks pretty good.

'Frett'

Looks bad also by the number of accidents it had...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Check Cobra's avatar and look at this pic again. :O

VF101-CAGlast-F-14D-163414.jpg

omg nice catch....man, f-14...gotta be it!

Leatherneck sticking with jets

Won't confirm 1 or 2 engines...so 2 engines!

Cobras avatar

Not Marines - they were interested to replace F-4 but did not

Edited by Morgue

omg nice catch....man, f-14...gotta be it!

Leatherneck sticking with jets

Won't confirm 1 or 2 engines...so 2 engines!

Cobras avatar

Not Marines

It would be perfect for the new Strait of Hormuz map. For both USN and IRIAF. :)

A man can dream...