How to set up steerpoints with the F-16C?

davebert

After the release of the F16 the two other guys I fly with decided to test out the bombs, and with some luck we dropped a few, but it didn't feel right how we went about it. I watched the Wags video:

and he mentions steerpoints that are already set up. How do we set up steer points for use in multiplayer games? We dropped some bombs but it seemed we were doing it wrong as a lot of buttons didn't work on the MDI under inventory. We had the master arm on. One guy dropped all of his bombs with the INV screen open. I dropped half of mine as they were two different types, and the third guy could not drop any even though he was set to A-G he would fire an AIM-120.

Thanks,

DB

Edited by davebert

After the release of the F16 the two other guys I fly with decided to test out the bombs, and with some luck we dropped a few, but it didn't feel right how we went about it. I watched the Wags video:

and he mentions steerpoints that are already set up. How do we set up steer points for use in multiplayer games? We dropped some bombs but it seemed we were doing it wrong as a lot of buttons didn't work on the MDI under inventory. We had the master arm on. One guy dropped all of his bombs with the INV screen open. I dropped half of mine as they were two different types, and the third guy could not drop any even though he was set to A-G he would fire an AIM-120.

Thanks,

DB

Press "4" on ICP and set up your waypoints using ICP and DED.

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

So... Doesn't work... K

Generally happy with the Viper, but stuff like this makes me facepalm and ask what in gods name were they thinking, NAV is a pretty basic thing to have working in a jet on day 1.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

They listened to the community in the early hornet times and found out that people care more about targeting pods and stuff than basic things like nav equipment or even EXTERIOR LIGHTS!! For me priorities are a bit off set but i guess everyone sees that differently.

Or they could just complete it and release it then! Now there's a concept! This partial finish is ridiculous if you ask me

Then go to stable release, and don’t buy early access. If you don’t like being a beta tester, then stop using the beta testing products. Simple as that. No one forces you to be a tester.

Then go to stable release, and don’t buy early access. If you don’t like being a beta tester, then stop using the beta testing products. Simple as that. No one forces you to be a tester.

I'm feeling quite comfortably with buying EA AND(!) using stable version. I appreciate everyone's efforts who stands this early OB phase with that huge amount of problems just to help ED to improve products to the state I get them on stable.

Reading about all those problems is quite enough for me an helps me to find my decision the right way for me. Which is a very personal thing.

Thanks to all OB users :thumbup:

They listened to the community in the early hornet times and found out that people care more about targeting pods and stuff than basic things like nav equipment or even EXTERIOR LIGHTS!! For me priorities are a bit off set but i guess everyone sees that differently.
This!

Now you know that majority is not always right lol.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Dude chill the hell out. He paid for the product and is entitled to say whatever he wants. ED is getting worse with its loose definition of 'EA' and we don't need you to bat for them. Paying $60 doesn't come with a gag order.

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super