[NOW 27TH]So about tomorrow big OB patch

falcon_120

Good morning ladies and gents, all flights:pilotfly:are grounded at this time do to fog with limited visibility :cry::cry::cry::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:huh:

:huh: Excuse me sir! ma,am ? when is the fog going to lift :doh::joystick::book::helpsmilie::lol:

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Good morning ladies and gents, all flights:pilotfly:are grounded at this time do to fog with limited visibility :cry::cry::cry::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:huh:

:huh: Excuse me sir! ma,am ? when is the fog going to lift :doh::joystick::book::helpsmilie::lol:

If I was asked that, I would just look at the TAF and give them a good estimate. Problem solved. Which dove tails perfectly with this situation.

Edited by Thump

I'd love for some more interactive training missions to be added......hopefully this patch.

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

My weakness is reading most all threads.

Days are too short to get that done. How do you even manage to fly then? But well, I tend to try that as well, just failing due to lack of time, 24hpd simply won't cut it rainbowdashwink.png

BTW waiting to be able to afford a better rig and VR HMD to get most out of DCS is way harder than waiting for an update on the update icon_redface.gif

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Is there an unspoken race to see who's going to create a thread every week asking about a patch? You really couldn't wait and see? Asking for a video from Wags is not going to get a video. I'm really sure he'll post them when they are ready.:doh:

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

I don't have a lot of patience for impatience.

Wouldn't it be better to just wait instead of cluttering up the forum with threads like this?

My weakness is reading most all threads.

be honest, how many times today have you yelled at the neighborhood ruffians to get off your lawn.

:huh: What an unfriendly person. Oh well. :joystick:

Maybe on this topic once I get involved. You wouldn't say i'm unfriendly if you knew me in person.

To be honest. I really should avoid these type of threads. It never turns out well. I'll work on that from now on.

Buzz

Days are too short to get that done. How do you even manage to fly then? But well, I tend to try that as well, just failing due to lack of time, 24hpd simply won't cut it rainbowdashwink.png

BTW waiting to be able to afford a better rig and VR HMD to get most out of DCS is way harder than waiting for an update on the update icon_redface.gif

I'm retired and single. I have lots of time to read and fly. I also didn't mean I read every post on the whole forum. I just read the sub-forums on the planes I own or are thinking of owning. Plus, a few others.

Buzz

I'm retired and single. I have lots of time to read and fly. I also didn't mean I read every post on the whole forum. I just read the sub-forums on the planes I own or are thinking of owning. Plus, a few others.

I thought you were leaving?....

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

giphy.gif

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I thought you were leaving?....

Just responding to questions and being quoted. I may or may not leave according to whether I buy the Viper.

btw...I didn't mean the whole forum. Just the F-16 forum. I have no reason to come here if I don't buy the plane. I'm thinking about the F-14 too. I won't be swayed by anybody. So, say bye all you want. I've been here longer than most of you and can't be made to go.

Buzz

What... No patch today?

Just some levity and to bump the thread to re-trigger those that are really upset... :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog