[FIXED]No engine sound possible bug.

SEEADLER 111

Thank you guys for the work you are doing, I know the work it took you to get to the point where we are now with this module. Of 10 there are those who receive criticism and are offended and there are those who take them as a challenge to improve. I am very proud to be your client. I await news of your Mirage f1 anxious.

Haven't installed yet the latest as I was kind of expecting this to come over the weekend. Have you tried ED's Repair function?

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Ok just discovered this in the Aviodev main forum. Vibora has posted link to a download file to fix this. Let me know if this fixed it as I will do the update and test myself later tonight.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Please, extract the dll included in the attached rar in \CoreMods\aircraft\C-101\bin, replacing the original one.

This should solve the issue. Please let me know if it worked.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Vibora, it works perfect for me as well :thumbup:

Hello Konovalov. Do not hesitate to apply that fix. I confirm you it will work :)

Thanks Vibora. Came across the same issue and your fix worked a treat. :) I'm loving the little details that have been added or fixed in the past patch updates. Keep the love for the C-101 coming which is now my premier trainer. :thumbup: Also I have really been impressed by Aviodev in it's customer communication/support. It is this along with the quality of the C-101 module which is making me lean towards buying your next module the Mirage F-1 whenever that may be.

Please, extract the dll included in the attached rar in \CoreMods\aircraft\C-101\bin, replacing the original one.

This should solve the issue. Please let me know if it worked.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok just discovered this in the Aviodev main forum. Vibora has posted link to a download file to fix this. Let me know if this fixed it as I will do the update and test myself later tonight.

:thumbup: