No Cobra in 2019

gunterlund21

Not a huge surprise with work continuing on the F18 and them wanting to get the F16 out this year.

That is what they (i.e. ex Belsimtek) were doing all the time: prioritizing suddenly and unexpectedly popped up aircraft before the long announced(sort of) Ah-1 ...

My expectation: there will be coming at least another 2-3 aircraft, that we never expected, before the Cobra (not counting the already expected ones, like perhaps the Phantom II)

Edited by Flagrum

That is what they (i.e. ex Belsimtek) were doing all the time: prioritizing suddenly and unexpectedly popped up aircraft before the long announced(sort of) Ah-1 ...

Would be the expected thing when they suddenly get a satisfactory negotiation result from the partners (or get acquired :music_whistling:).

Some of these helicopters have a really long history in Belsimtek/ED plans.

SA-342 Ka-50 Mi-8 AJS-37 F-18 M2000C AV-8B-N/A Mig-15bis CA --- How to learn DCS

There are tons of planes in DCS and not a single American assault chopper. The Cobra would fill that gap.

Considering the success of the Huey chopper, I really don't get why the Cobra is not considered more seriously.

We already have the KA-50 and the Mi-8 in the Russian Hangar ...so why another one while the western coalition have nothing to put on the field?

Improved AI was mentioned for the Mi-24 when it was announced.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Improved AI was mentioned for the Mi-24 when it was announced.

I personally preffer Mi-24V instead of Mi-24P....

"V"model is much more interesting with 12,7 gatling turret gun. In "P" model you need to move the whole chopper when firing the gun. In "V"model you need only to move the turret.

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..