[CORRECT AS IS]Designating laser goes to Standby after each bomb drop

TAW_Impalor

I don't know if it's a R/L feature, but pretty annoying. So, I drop GBU12 in Auto with laser armed, it counts down to lasing, then starts automatically (blinks), then goes to Standby after the hit. So for next run I have to remember to arm it again. Gun trigger also gets deselected, but it is not used at all.

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

Laser equipment are expensive and burn out over time. You do not want to forget to switch off during intense combat environments.

More importantly, there could friendlies and civilian in the area of operation, you do not want fire the laser on.

It has been reworked to get it as close to real even consequences does not matter in our sim I believe.

Edited by Eaglewings

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Good to hear that it is not just another bug. Sometimes I think it would be really helpful to get updated documents/manual together with these new features.

Right now the manual in my installation doesn't even cover the pod usage with LGBs.

Wags videos are really good but can't cover all aspects at once.

At least the EN/RU manuals need quicker updates.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]