[RESOLVED]Stuck on loading screen

Pasopati

Hello,

I know this issue has been addressed multiple times. But right now I'm unable to resolve this issue.

After the very latest OB updates (several minutes ago) I got stuck on loading screen at 100% progress. The only mod I have is vaicom pro. I have tried all the solutions I found on the forum. Restarting my computer, change my saved game folders, repairs the installation with vaicom pro turned off with no avail. However, I have no problem loading missions on non VR mode. Even with vaicom pro active DCS went just fine. But when I tried to load DCS on VR it just got stuck on loading screen. I used rift s. My specs are below.

Before I have similar problem and I resolved it by uninstalled and reinstall DCS. However I dont want to spend another 7 hours to just clean reinstall everything.

This problem occurs both on OB and stable.

thank you

i9 9900K | GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB | 32GB DDR4 | M2 SSD 512 | SSD 1T | 2x HDD 2T | TM Warthog Stick & Throttle | TM TPR | TM MFD | TrackIR 5 Pro | Rift S

• ED Team

Hi

can I ask you to attach your dcs log folder.

It can be found in your saved games dcs logs folder.

Please also try my troubleshooting advice below it may help

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi BIGNEWY,

thank you for the prompt reply. In the logs folder I have 3 files, dcs.log, dcs.log.old and debrief.log Do you want to me to attach all of it or just the dcs.log file?

I have followed all of your guide for DCS crashing. Well at least all that I can find in the forum with no luck.

Thank you

i9 9900K | GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB | 32GB DDR4 | M2 SSD 512 | SSD 1T | 2x HDD 2T | TM Warthog Stick & Throttle | TM TPR | TM MFD | TrackIR 5 Pro | Rift S

• ED Team

Hi

just the dcs.log is fine.

it should give us some clues

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi BIGNEWY,

here's the log file. This condition was done with VR on and but no VA.

DCS just stop responding at almost 100% loading indication.

Thank you

dcs.log

Update.

After the latest patch everything works back to normal.

thank you