DCS: P-47D-30 Discussion

Barrett_g

They anounced it for Q2 2020, which is Soon™

I am sure we will be notified in time, should this be delayed contrary to the habit.

Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,

Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert.

Das macht uns glücklich, stolz und froh,

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!

Well unless it drops out of nowhere tomorrow or friday its not going to be may. I think early-mid June is more likely.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

Nick Grey said "May". So, unless they've had a set-back, I think we should see it on Friday.

Think we would be seeing some youtube videos if it was to be released on Friday.

Most likely a month, they want ppl spending money on Supercarrier before releasing another product.

A-10C / AJS-37 / AV-8B / BF-109 / KA-50 / F-14 / F-16C / F-5E / F/A-18C / FC3 / JF-17 / F-86 / M-2000C / MiG-21bis / P-51D / Spitfire LF Mk. IX / UH-1H Huey

They just pushed the carrier. it'll take em a bit to work the 47 in. I'm sure it will be June or July which is soon for DCS.

As they don't stop to reapeat there are multiple team and as Supercarrier is not related to WW2, I don't think it would push back the release of the plane. :)

As they don't stop to reapeat there are multiple team and as Supercarrier is not related to WW2, I don't think it would push back the release of the plane. :)

For development. But they also need to do testing, etc. So, it's gonna be mid-end of June imo.

Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,

Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert.

Das macht uns glücklich, stolz und froh,

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!

Reading the forum since month to hope to see news about it, I think testing start long time ago.

I think same, if the testing would start now, release will be months in the future :P

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Check this video while waiting for the launch.

It even has cold start up procedure.

A-10C / AJS-37 / AV-8B / BF-109 / KA-50 / F-14 / F-16C / F-5E / F/A-18C / FC3 / JF-17 / F-86 / M-2000C / MiG-21bis / P-51D / Spitfire LF Mk. IX / UH-1H Huey

Good video. I've been waiting for the Jug for so long. I can't believe it's almost here. Once I have it, it will be all I fly and be done with the modern fighters.

It's time to put my old avatar back on.

Buzz

Good video. I've been waiting for the Jug for so long. I can't believe it's almost here. Once I have it, it will be all I fly and be done with the modern fighters.

It's time to put my old avatar back on.

I'm with you. I like modern fighters but old birds are my passion.

Wish ED released the module the way it is, don't care about few bugs.

Almost is relative in DCS. But, if I listen closely, I think that I can hear the sound of a 2000 Horse Pratt and Whitney not too far away.

Oh wait....that's my nieghbor's Harley.

Lets hope that it will be much more then 2000hp :)

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

June 6th would be a cool date to release it. Could make an awesome tribute video for launch.
That's so true to be honest, though I would like to have it way before 6th of June either to be honest :lol: .

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice