transfer campaign saves

Yes you can, simply copy the /mision editor/logbook.lua from the saved games folder belonging to your open beta install (most likely /saved games/dcs.openbeta) into the same path of the saved games folder corresponding to your release version (likely /saved games/dcs/)

If you will be keeping both versions and using them both, then it might be better to delete the /Mission Editor folder of the release version and then create a hard link to the same folder on the openbeta.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 years later...

While you can make a link for individual files, it is really easy to loose sight of them ... and that can mean that they will not be copied when you do backup copies. So, I prefer to do the links at the folder level instead.

Here is a tutorial on this subject:

https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/16226/complete-guide-to-symbolic-links-symlinks-on-windows-or-linux/

Practice first on a sample folder until you get the hang of it, before attempting to do this on a DCS folder.

There is also an utility that does this on the gui by drag & drop:

https://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/hardlinkshellext.html

Tough I prefer the manual method, as I like to know what I’m doing instead of hiding this behind a gui.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB